Post pictures of what you ate!

Mr. Prudhomme is good stuff too, especially since he has made all of the recipes more health conscious. But basically Papa Chach and Slap Ya Mama! are always in abundant supply in my pantry. My aunt also makes something that we call “Cajun Sparkle”, but she will not give up the recipe, so she sends some to me for my birthday and for Christmas.

1 Like

I cheat and make redbeans n rice from a pack.
Ive tried them all and Zatarains is the best even against Tonys. Sorry Tony.

1 Like

When I don’t want to pre-soak beans the day be fore, I also cheat and make red beans and rice from Zatarain’s packs. It is easy and convenient. And I would also agree, of the three, Zatarain’s is the best.

1 Like

Nom nom nom nom nom

10 Likes

Just cut it!

3 Likes

I guess it’d be more accurate to take the picture now when there’s only half the pizza. :yay:

3 Likes

well this took three days of choppin until my knuckles swole up but i made 15 lbs of sausage from 2x pork butt’s, green onions, minced garlic, minced ginger, paprika, salt, pepper, Worchester shire sauce, and Kashmiri chili powder. its really good if you have a meat grinder or a good butchers knife i suggest giving it a try. sub 2$ lb taste better then most sausages you can buy for triple that and is still pretty versatile.
i never use ground pork when i can add a ton more to a recipe with sausage

edit: right i have arthritis a normal person could do this the hard way with a knife in a day without swelling

12 Likes

well done & time way well spent! :innocent: :yum:

1 Like

Today’s dinner. Hmmmm, moldy cheese …

9 Likes

Last dinner in the vacation before going home:

Seafood Royal Tagine (according to the restaurant).

Probably the biggest shrimp we’ve ever eaten, almost the size of my hand. Its also has mussels, shrimp, potatoes and grilled carrots.

Overall the restaurant ambience is good. Food tastes ok, but a bit overpriced.

12 Likes

5 hour slow roast leg of lamb and roast vegies stuffed into some pocket bread with hummus, Greek yoghurt and Firelli Hot Sauce.

10 Likes

If you don’t have the space for a tagine a wok with a lid like this works well as a tagine.

Looks amazing! I can taste the crisp outer part and the fatty tender meat on the inside. I’m so jealous.

3 Likes

I made Beef Stroganoff on stream, Saturday. I will post pictures later. It is already half gone.

5 Likes

Carrot cake…
Made it miself…

14 Likes

Delicious… Have not made it in a looooong time. May make some one of those days…

PS: Sorry I wasn’t on stream. I needed to travel in the morning so I had some sleep.
Say HI to Mrs.Warrior from me.

No worries. Sleep is important.

I definitely will.

1 Like

I raise thee our version of carrot cake

diabeetus ensues

12 Likes

Wow, that looks… “rich”. How many calories per slice? j/k

Now I may have to make a carrot cake.

2 Likes

I’d probably cheat and just make a cake in the shape of a carrot with the orange and green icing… :grin:

3 Likes

I will not be streaming this weekend. I have a program due and a mid term exam on Monday.

Yes, it looks like my food after I eat, but it is very delicious.

8 Likes