Post pictures of what you ate!

Looks beef stroganoffy.

1 Like

That’s cause it is :joy:

3 Likes

WOOSH!

ha

3 Likes

made some of that sausage into breakfast burritos. nothing too unusual other then i like to cook the frijoles negros until the point you would start to mash them up in refried beans and just skip that step and have them as is. just mixing stuff up after eating rice or ramen with the sausage

edit right also have cheese in there and salsa on the side

9 Likes

I’m becoming a thigh guy.

11 Likes

Fixed that for you. j/k
Seriously though, if you have never cooked with chicken thighs, then you have not actually cooked with the real flavor of chicken.

4 Likes

Finding thighs on sale at the store is one of the few positive accomplishments I take from grocery shopping. The possibilities…

3 Likes

Was feeling good today so the wife and I went downtown for a late lunch.

I had Manhattan style Ahi Tuna with veggies in plum sauce with a Sidecar to drink.

11 Likes

CBA to shop for groceries so I made fried rice of stuff at home. Luckily I happened to have a bit of dried pork shoulder in the freezer.

8 Likes

Home made, yes, home made, sausage and potatoes, roasted with stout…

10 Likes

No Bolton’s nor flayed men involved, I hope?

3 Likes

My parents made the sausages, so no flayed men :rofl:

1 Like

(not that you know…)

Sorry for Off topic…

2 Likes

True…

1 Like

Okay, back to topic… Our cows are precious, and meat over priced, so here was dinner, with a smol steak…

With muchrooms, and garlic bread…

12 Likes

What are the patties?

1 Like

mushrooms, with breadcrummed cheeeese on top

4 Likes

A girl at work who’s from Iran brought me some fesenjan. It’s a Persian dish with chicken, fried onions, ground walnuts, and pomegranate syrup. Tastes a lot better than it looks :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Grilled chicken teriyaki. Coated the chicken in teriyaki and then made a spicy sriracha teriyaki sauce to drizzle over.

9 Likes

Bulgogi - Korean BBQ

10 Likes