Post pictures of what you ate!

Im a breadeater.
Fresh out.

12 Likes

Long week requires pizza

13 Likes

Better not let @psycho_666 see the basil on top… he’ll call you names…lol.

I don’t mind basil…
Have I said something about basil I don’t remember?

I remember you trying to grow your own basil with results that were… unfortunate.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ah… Don’t COOK basil on pizza… Fresh basil on cooked pizza is perfectly fine…
There is a distinction :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s not just the basil… Everything died.
Basil, thyme, parsley, chives, everything died. I have absolutely no idea what I did wrong…

1 Like

Cabbage wraps, Chu Farchi, Sarma or whatever you call those:

11 Likes

Nice! We call those kåldolmar in Sweden. A lot of Swedish cooking is really just an excuse to eat lingonberry jam.

9 Likes

Chickin and cabbage…

9 Likes

Sarma. I just had it for the first time in years. It was tasty. There’s a trend with my people, and you’re gonna lose your shit, where people put ketchup on it. Not tomatoes or tomato sauce, just straight up ketchup. I didn’t put any on, because I’m not a savage, though, don’t worry.

1 Like

6 Likes

Yeah…

2 Likes

Desi Chinese Fried rice with leftover deep fried cauliflower coated with wet batter ( rice flour + corn starch)

spring onion for the garnish.

13 Likes

Desi Chinese dishes are cool, but they still weirds me out a bit :slight_smile: Now I get this urge to try fried rice gobi 65.

1 Like

5 slices of brioche
5 eggs
cinnamon
Lite syrup

Could have just gone with 4 and saved about 160 calories, but it held me over for a while.

11 Likes

I have a feeling that’s more than 160 calories each, but I approve of your decision nonetheless.

4 Likes

HOT take, but those are missing some feta on the side… The saltiness of the feta fits so well with the sweetness of this…
Now I want french toast… Damn it, @aLilBabyOtter

2 Likes

Ya I guess you could take some off for needing less syrup, but it’s 50 calories for 2 tablespoons, so like maybe another 25 calories. I don’t add any sugar or anything to the egg mix. Just egg and cinnamon. Bread is 90 calories per slice and egg is 70 per egg.

I might try that next time, but just with one little piece of feta because I’m skeptical.

1 Like