Post pictures of what you ate!

I thought so. Wikipedia weirdly enunerates our name of this variety. I like this sauteed with carrots and ground meat.

1 Like

Over here we just call then french green beans. They are round.
We have a few other varieties, that are flat. The flat ones are super useful for frying in batter. More surface…

7 Likes

made this a lot of times before i stumbled upon a way to get better chicken skin char where its crispy and taste like its off the gril. only had 3 peppers so i added about a cup of dried pepper powder mix of smoked paprika, kashmiri, and normal chili powder and some tomato paste which really improved the flavor. i think the powdered stuff did the most allowing more surface area to char

10 Likes

I’ll find the recipe for you soon…ish. I just moved into an RV and am still sorting thru my stuff. It’s basically a home made “Bisquick mix” that I make a batch up ahead of time. Then just add water when I want fresh pancakes or biscuits.

2 Likes

Roast Lamb

10 Likes

9 Likes

Thai red curry.

11 Likes

Not the Jamie Oliver one I hope…
Altho I see that oil on the top, so that is much better than Jamie Oliver’s one…

1 Like

I can’t stand that bloke lol.

2 Likes

Can’t blame you…
A lot of people can’t…

1 Like

12 Likes

egg fried rice

10 Likes

How many ingredients are there?

very very nice :fork_and_knife:

1 Like

10 ish working with what i could find in my friends kitchen middle of the night.

diced : 1/2 of a carrot, a tiny red onion, 2 green chilies,
In the pan heated some peanut oil, fried handful of peanuts, some cumin seeds, sautéed grated ginger and veggies in the pan until the onion was translucent. followed up with a little bit of soya sauce then added 1 1/2 cup leftover rice and 2 beaten eggs. ta da

tasted it realized i forgot to add the salt, couldn’t find any salt, ended up added too much dark soya sauce. so i chopped a medium size tomato to balance it out.

1 Like

No no no…
Egg fried rice have only 3 ingredients…
Egg, fry and rice…

2 Likes

Pancakes have arrived

11 Likes

Gochujang noodles with minced chicken.

11 Likes

min ingredients =/=max ingredients

also made some refried beans today to go with the pork and rice. have some tortillas for burritos but i went with chips this morning

3 Likes

It’s a joke from Uncle Roger’s videos…

3 Likes