Post pictures of what you ate!

made general taos sauce pretty much followed the "art of cooking"s recipe but used gochujang for the heat and about 1/3-1/2 a cup and more garlic. used all the oyster i had left or i would have used extra =/
going to make the rest tomorrow

5 Likes

11 Likes

I used to have cinnamon buns all the time.

Now I want them again.

2 Likes

It happens.

Giving goat milk a shot

3 Likes

German bean soup mmm.

1 Like

What is that white stuff a;; over those buns? You PERV…

Milk sugar and vanilla man.
Icing.

2 Likes

made some general taos pork and veggies. oil and spice oven broil for the bok choy, peppers, and onions with a steam for the broccoli. batter then twice fry for the pork and they all get sauced in a hot wok with the sauce i made yesterday. very good i think i need to cut the pork smaller next time i always make the pieces too big and i would like a bit more spice, but idk about the family.

15 Likes

Egg salad…

Beef sausage with veggies…

11 Likes

Leftover Mango oatmeal fried in butter. Butter makes pretty much anything taste good…

5 Likes

Devilled Sausages

Roast Chook and Veg

Brisket

10 Likes

Home made meatballs with home made tomato sauce… And beer…

11 Likes

Mousse cake and cappuccino. It’s kind of surreal to eat such thing in country that is in war.

13 Likes

Chicken Alfredo rotelle with mushrooms….

The garlic is strong with this one…

9 Likes

made hungarian soup subbed pork for chicken since i have a ton of free chickens worth of grocery store points. pulled the meat off chopped it up and did a fry to twice cook it and get a lot of flavor. slow cooked a couple onions and baking sheet the potato and breadsticks then threw it all in a pot minus breadsticks with chopped cabbage. tons of smoked paprika and other spices and some wine vinegar at the end pretty simple taste amazing. you always have to add salt at the end with this much cabbage and potato

11 Likes

Homemade pancake. I’ve finally figured out the amount so I get a perfect sized pancake for a single serving. I use 3/4 cup of home made mix plus similar quantity of water.

10 Likes

Late after work snack :grin::grin:

14 Likes

made more bread it somehow magically disappears in the blink of a eye. baguettes this time insert french joke here

13 Likes

Pork loin and pork neck chops with some beer potatoes…

And home made bread…

11 Likes