Chicken parmigiana.

14 Likes

Chicken Parmigiana… lol

10 Likes

Asian Braised Ribs

13 Likes

Bread slices with eggs and cheese…

13 Likes

Getting my hair off today on service desk so eating a jar of pickle with a spoon…mmmm heartburn flavor :neutral_face::eyes:

8 Likes

Chickin spinach rice…

13 Likes

made a stir fry based loosely off kung pao chicken minus nuts using less spicy peppers less vinegar adding gouchujang for heat and tang but more easily controllable spice levels as i can taste and add. sheet panned some bok choy and mushrooms and cooked the egg seperate so when heating it up i can make new eggs each time instead of having overcooked dry eggs

11 Likes

Ribs with veggies, in the oven… Dinner…

13 Likes

Was over at friends. He is north vietnamese. We had the following for supper.

14 Likes

Pork and tomato curry

14 Likes

Went outside for once with my mom and had lunch and ordered a buttermilk chicken burger and fries

15 Likes

12 Likes

Butter chicken with rice.

Roo would like to know your location.

19 Likes

did you make or buy the sauce? made a few tikka masalas from scratch and never been able to beat krogers pre made jared sauce only match it.

also made fried rice been experimenting and frying ham then using the grease to cook the egg for the fried rice has been the best result in taste yet.

10 Likes

Made this myself. Well not from scratch, but it still involved 20 - 25 minutes of cooking pasta, sauce and meatballs.

13 Likes

Air fried burgers from my local grocery store

12 Likes

I’m not one to judge another mans diet but why does your ham have air bubbles? Is it processed meat?