Post pictures of what you ate!

I though the US had cheaper food in general. I mean, there isn’t any sales tax on food?

Some states tax all food. Others will only tax hot food from a grocery store or food from a restaurant. The state I live in does not tax clothes, services or food except for hot food.

We tax the shit out of everything here in Denmark. I personally think that from a moral standpoint, it’s wrong to tax essential products.

Essential, property tax… like ya it’s yours but it’s not reeeaallly yours now is it?

1 Like

Right, OK, this is pork curry with veggies and shrooms and I grated some pecorino romano on top …

10 Likes

I bought some chocolate covered biscuits and some cookie rolls…
I love me sweets. I may have diabetes :worried:

10 Likes

Are you sure you’re not Boris from Life of Boris? :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes…
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Darn… well I’ll continue thinking that there’s a small chance he’s Bulgarian

1 Like

Entirely possible…

1 Like

But not you right? You can dm me if you are :wink:

1 Like

If I had that big of a youtube channel you think I wouldn’t brag about it? :rofl:

1 Like

made a alfredo bake with mushrooms, chicken, and bacon

would have held its shape more if i let it sit but was hungry so…

11 Likes

Are we supposed to post before or after shots?

2 Likes

I like to see both.
But up to you…

Chili-dogs.

11 Likes

Wild venison new york steak, snap peas, and white cheddar pasta (KD).

11 Likes

Blueberry coconut pancakes. :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

made menemen again last time i think i overcooked the eggs this time i got it to a boil put in the eggs and covered it and turned it to low then covered in cheese turning the heat up just a bit since it was uncovered and covered again turning the heat off so the cheese could melt in the residual heat. got a texture that was very cottage cheese like cooked but not super well done like some shakshuka. the bread is just a thick cut loaf with butter, olive oil, parm, and garlic paste mixed up and spread then thrown in the oven for a bit whole thing was very quick cutting the vegetables was the longest part

12 Likes

Pork and cabbage…

14 Likes