Post pictures of what you ate!

Pumpkin cheesecake, caramel sauce, and maple whip cream.

14 Likes

Pastitsio… Google it …

11 Likes

Layered some tomatoes and feta, cracked an egg on top and covered with cheese…

The egg rolled to the side …

10 Likes

Nachos from Friday night.

12 Likes

made chicken shwarma or however you spell it with homemade naan tziki sauce ect

also cracked a ceramic plate with my knife kek

edit also made some onions in the slow cooker but they were not ready in time do to SOMEONE checking the slow cooker every 5 minutes and letting all the heat out. but plenty of leftovers as always

10 Likes

Calling this one, Beef Ghettington, basically a fancy meat loaf wrapped in a pie crust. :laughing:

food_01

food_02

8 Likes

Pork with some cabbage and homemade bread… Like a gorgeous bread… Look at this beauty…

9 Likes

Eggs, poached in tomato curry sauce…

Found some peas in the fridge and a bunch of olives. They all got in with a piece of feta…

9 Likes

Steak sandwich with caramelised onion, vintage cheddar, havarti, bacon, egg, beetroot, tomato and mixed salad leaves. Tonkatsu sauce and Kewpie to help it down.

10 Likes

Wow! How do you get your mouth around that?..lol.
Looks awesome!

1 Like

Scrambled eggs with roasted peppers, tomatoes, olives, onions, garlic, some cheese…

10 Likes

Slow cooker beef+provolone sammich with a salad

12 Likes

Pizza night.

10 Likes

Haha yeah it took some effort!

1 Like

What kind of peppers, bell peppers or spicy peppers? This looks like some supreme scrambled eggs version!

1 Like

I don’t know… Those:
We don’t really have bell peppers so widely spread here. Those on the picture are pretty much everywhere.

2 Likes

Those look like the spicy variety. Bell peppers are shaped like… bells.

1 Like

Nope… Those are quite larger than the spicy peppers. Basically we use the ones on the left…

1 Like

Probably some kind of italian or banana pepper.

1 Like

Ah those should be red and yellow pointed peppers. The ones you for example, put into hungarian Lecsó. Or one uses for stuffed peppers. You can get those here as well, mostly on the market I believe. Will try out your dish, when I am back home, looks delicious.

1 Like