Post pictures of what you ate!

Is it pork based?

I love the noodle bricks. Don’t even need to cook it. Just crush it up a bit, pour the powder in, mix it up, and you’re good to go.

Ded bunny with mushrooms and other veggies…

10 Likes

I’ve never had rabbit!

1 Like

My dad is 61 today, so he bought one from a friend in a farm and we made it the lazy way.
Usually my mom is stuffing it with rice and shit, but we are just roasting it with veggies this time around.
In general from what I’ve eaten before rabbit is a dry lean fairly flavourless meat. It does not have any gaminess to it.

2 Likes

Nice and tender beef curry and beer.

9 Likes

Last night’s pizza. :+1:

11 Likes

Twin Tacos

Chicken sausage, lettuce from my parents’ garden, tomatoes from my garden, some cheese, and a little yogurt on corn tortillas.

10 Likes

Dinner…

Waaay too much food and roast…

9 Likes

made carnitas again, this time experimented a bit on the spices. think next time im going to take it out and pan fry at high heat at the end, this just hasnt gotten deep fried doing the babish method.

11 Likes

I have envy

1 Like

Szechuan style Chicken with Rice.

Was craving orange chicken but did not have any citrus available, so got a little “Creative”. Came out some where between General Tso’s and Sweet and Sour chicken.

13 Likes

oat pancake with cream cheese, hot dogs, tomato sauce, corn and peas, cilantro and some decaf instant coffee with skim milk, ooh and pickles and olives

6 Likes

You’re a madman! I love it <3

2 Likes

Couple cheese slices, wrapped in filo dough and soaked in batter. Fried. Salad on the side… Gin and bitter lemon is out of the frame…

Well one of them was supposed to be melted, but since it took time to make the picture and so on - it solidified again…

7 Likes

Chicken pita kebab in the making

10 Likes

That classic middle eastern oriental ingredient - Avocado :stuck_out_tongue:
Just kidding.

2 Likes

GF insisted on avocado on hers, I had mine without :wink:

1 Like

Made my son’s favourite for his birthday - chicken katsu curry.

10 Likes

Chicken soup… Cause chicken soup…

7 Likes