Post pictures of what you ate!

Cornish Hens with Knödel and Mushroom Gravy

2 Likes

Because I’m a grown-ass man and I do what I want for breakfast!

7 Likes

Man I love pie, strawberry?

1 Like

Strawberry rhubarb. It’s store bought though because I didn’t want to make a pie this year.

I believe you people call them sunny side up eggs…
But I added some peppers and tomatoes and a lot of cheese over the sunny side …

3 Likes

no such thing :grin:

1 Like

Croutons from the Christmas bread, peppers and cheese, some beaten eggs and voilà - an abomination. Tasty abomination…

2 Likes

Brazilian joint-

Was awesome

5 Likes

Apfelstrudel

3 Likes

Isn’t the strudel by default an apfel one?

It is in Austria.

1 Like

1 Like

Apfelstrudel is the most common form of strudel in Austria but you can also get different kinds of strudel here, even piquant ones with meat and onions.

Strudel is just the term for everything that is covered by the very thin dough. When you roll out the dough you are supposed to be able to read a newspaper through it.

1 Like

So basically strudel is a German term for what we in Bulgaria call Banitsa - with eggs and cheese filling or pumpkins. Usually…

1 Like

I had to google that, but yes it seems kind of similar but there seem to be a lot of variations on that term. I should probably add that another necessary characteristic is that strudel is always “rolled” and the filling is enclosed by the strudel dough.

1 Like

4 Likes

2 slices of oat nut toast with olallieberry spread.

3 eggs sandwich with one slice of American cheese, some black pepper on top, and a little Everything But The Bagel seasoning mixed in.

Black Rifle AK47 coffee. Blacked out a spot so you don’t have to look at my belly :laughing:.

1 Like

Vegan pasta with homemade tomato sauce

4 Likes

Cabage and carrot salad with ginger chicken bites with mushrooms…

4 Likes

Had pork chops last night…

Making pizza tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes