Post pictures of what you ate!

Half scrambled eggs and toast

3 Likes

A lot of risotto

And some pork

2 Likes

Toast with a slice of cheese, lettuce and cucumber ?

Is that for breakfast?

Habenero garlic chili

4 Likes

Correct and correct.

1 Like

Was a bit drunk but the sushi was killer

3 Likes

Pork and mushrooms stir-fry with white wine sauce, BULGARIAN yogurt salad with macaroni, red peppers and cucumbers and the leftover Sauvignon Blanc…

4 Likes

Made this a couple nights ago. Not from scratch. It’s just Freschetta, but it was pretty good. It was only like $5 and if I’m honest with myself it’s enough for two meals because the crust is pretty thick, but I rarely listen to my stomach when it’s telling me to stop.

4 Likes

Oh, mezzaluna… Impressive :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. It’s really nice. I nit-pick everything, so of course I could think of some improvements for my personal taste. But it’s solid stainless steel, no rubber handles to wear out or plastic to break, so this thing should last forever :relaxed:

The pizza cutter we had before was one my girlfriend brought over and it was really flimsy. I’m pretty skilled with a pizza cutter because I used to do it for a living, but I was legitimately scared for my fingers using that thing lol. Very satisfied with my purchase.

1 Like

Mezaluna is also very versatile. With proper training you can chop everything with it.

1 Like

Oat cakes

Pork stakes with merlot sauce…

A bit too much sauce…

2 Likes

Completely splurged tonight

6 Likes

What are oat cakes?

Well… Basically that.

From left to right - home made brown bread, stuffed peppers with beans, cabbage wraps, tomatoes with basil, tabboule, sautéed potatoes and apples.
7 meals for Christmas Eve dinner.

3 Likes

Vegan sausage wraps for lunch today for the wife and me:

2 Likes

First serving, holy shit that turned out amazing. So full… and still have pie to eat :joy:

3 Likes

What is that?

Field Roast Cranberry Hazelnut Roast en Croute

@AnotherDev you should definitely find this.

Made a flour gravy from scratch, roasted vegetables (purple sweet potato, red and yellow bell peppers, onion and mushrooms) on the side.

Oh and accompanied by this very interesting sour:

3 Likes