Post pictures of what you ate!

Spaghetti with a lot of things…

4 Likes

We are painting parts of the bedroom today so in preparation I made ridiculous brunch wraps for lunch. Scrambled eggs, veggie sausage, tomato and feta on a bed of spinach:

5 Likes

OK, I tried to improvise General Tso Chicken, but I had only dark soy sauce, and… Well…

3 Likes

Was that wrong? Should we not have done that?

:rofl:

Well, the camera makes it look better actually. It’s really dark brown color… It looks like it have been eaten once. I’ve made Tso Chicken a few times before with light soy sauce, the color is better.
The flavor is about the same, but the visual presentation is completely different…

Treat yo’ self

7 Likes

Wrap time!

Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders (mock chicken tenders) with tomato, spinach, smoked gouda and avocado spread (just avocado mashed on the wrap with smoked sea salt, cayenne pepper and a little garlic powder):

5 Likes

Improvised Italian salad…

Pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers and yogurt sauce…
Perfection…
Also, orange chicken with rice…

Yeah, still steaming hot. It messes with my camera…

4 Likes

I can only catch up on this thread after eating…My mouth starts watering just thinking about it :slight_smile:

I took the advice of @w.meri over here and made beer bread using the radler that is… too weird for me to drink.

Also, suggestion checks out, it makes great toast (sorry, no photo).

Bird enjoys it too (pet tax):

My recipe was pretty close to the linked post, but I used no sugar, baked at 350°F for an hour, and added 3tbsp of baking powder as well as 1tbsp of salt. Didn’t sift the flour so it’s a little denser than it could be; quite good though, I like denser breads.

5 Likes

Pork chop or stake or whatever, pan fried, cause I lack grill, with buttered garlic mushrooms…

6 Likes

When the cafeteria does salmon poke bowls

1 Like

I don’t really see the salmon in there…
Anyways, today I felt like something meatless, and I had some pesto for a few days now so I made Kaprese salad…

5 Likes

Looks amazing! Wish I had some mozzarella right now.

1 Like

Thanks…

Actually I find mozz to be kinda tasteless… I can replace it with other types of cheese and kinda get even better result. But meh… I found mozz cheap, so why not…
The pesto, man… The pesto. That thing is soooo tasty…

Since this weekend was easter, I had some sweet easter bread leftover, so I made a desert with it. I made a pudding and soaked the sweet bread in it.

For the pudding I used yolks, so I had a bunch of egg whites leftover, so I made an omelet with cheese, red pepper, mushrooms and the beaten whites…

And then I made some salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, cheese and pesto…

Looks awful, tastes amazing. I love pesto…

3 Likes

Words that I live by. And in my opinion, none of your cooking has looked bad. Not compared to some of my failed creations, lol

1 Like

Simple salad with crumbled cranberry wensleydale cheese on top.

4 Likes

Also a toasted turkey and pepperjack cheese sandwich.

4 Likes

Jacket potatoes with cream cheese and coleslaw. Also known as, ‘I can’t be arsed to cook, but can’t afford takeout.’

6 Likes