Post pictures of what you ate!

Roast Beef.

10 Likes

I had a bunch of stuff needing to be used up so I threw it together with Basmati rice.
Pancetta, hamburger, chicken broth, tomatoes, onions, celery, garlic, peri-peri spice, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.

9 Likes

Bangers and mash and a shit load of onion gravy.

11 Likes

I need to make some of that. It’s been a really long time…

1 Like

Day after Beef dip.

9 Likes

Same usual, but this time with a poll

3 Likes

I like to make my own pizza, among other things.

8 Likes

That crust 🤌

1 Like

Actually not from yesterday because I forgot to take a picture.
This was with dough that was a day old. I find it bakes quite different compared to fresh one.
I’ll bake another one with a day old dough in a couple of hours. This time with a dough with a slightly higher hydration than usual due to a little accident. I’m curious how it will turn out.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to post those results!

2 Likes

Sadly the pictures turned out very bad. Might be due to the cam script modification I did earlier.

I also made a baguette from the same dough but I screwed up baking it in multiple ways. I hope it will still taste good.

9 Likes

Made some sandwiches with pickles, bacon, roasted peppers and cheese…

9 Likes

Simple and effective.

2 Likes

Fried some bacon, peppers, olives and stuff, cracked a couple eggs on top and grated some cheese. It’s breakfast for dinner. What is there not to like?

8 Likes

made pork katsu ramen. boiled the chinese bok choi for a minute and used a chinese recipe for the egg at a very high heat and hammered the pork fairly flat then let marinate for a while in spices and baking powder to alkalize and break up the protein structures of the pork making it more tender. then corn starch coat and fry.

9 Likes

:scream_cat: what have you done to that katsu? :scream_cat:

1 Like

chopped it up and threw it in ramen isnt that normal? every ramen place i ever went to had chicken and pork katsu on ramen and two of them had japanese ramen chefs who came over to make more money and work less hours and have a life outside work.

(not mine)

3 Likes

Y U chopped it up? U SLICE it… This ain’t onion… Poor katsu…

i hammer it flat but as it cooked the muscle contracted thicker and its hard to eat ramen with pork when the slices are a mouthful. thats like 3lb’s of pork

1 Like

BTW I am just messing around… I get it, why would you chop the cutlet…
You wanna know something fun? I can’t find Panko anywhere in the entire city, but as I see, neither could you.