• Mumble
  • Team Speak

0voters

• Old Lounge
  • Current Lounge/Discord

0voters

1 Like

Challenge accepted :)

Skype and i don't see a difference between the old one and the new one...

there isnt, the difference is having the discord involved

Oh, so i don't use the difference... I see...

1 Like

join us

2 Likes

Steak

• blue
  • rare
  • medium rare
  • medium
  • medium well
  • well done

0voters

Full disclosure - I voted on my own poll. cs:go lotto

blue

6 Likes

yeah how bout noooooo

3 Likes

Blue is literally BLOODY, but since this is more like cannibalism, they throw it on the fire for quarter of a second and then take it off...
@snowBlind623, how about very well done? Otherwise i am a barbarian blasphemist and i love my meat really really well done...

1 Like

fuck that

fuck that even more

2 Likes

I can no longer edit. Feel free to use 'well done' in place of 'visually similar to charcoal briquette'. My grandmother also eat her steak that way. Anytime a place brings out well done she sends it back. :)

As long as it's not burnt crispy on the outside, I can pretty much eat steak cooked any of those ways - but once you start getting into the almost medium well and beyond I might want steak sauce with it.

Hamburgers are a whole 'nother story though. I don't want any pink in my hamburger. It's a texture thing.

Usually everything over medium i don't have issues with, but at the second i cut it, and there is red color of raw meat instead of the brownish color of cooked meat - i refuse to eat it. I prefer my meat cooked. As long as there is no blood or red raw meat color - i am eating it. Although i really like well done with some slightly burned corners, that i can crunch...

Dude blue is great. Especially with Ahi. And Fillet Mignon. Just sear the outside with a butane torch.

better to use burning wood or oil in a hot pan. butane leaves smell/taste.

I only order rare if I know the steak is high quality, other wise medium rare or medium.

It will...? When exactly? What shitty browser are you using...? Opera is handling it no problem.

Y'all are using shit and should be using Opera. I've got like 200 tabs open and it doesn't even care about this one.