Poll Syndicate

You realize there are people like me, who doesn't care about Halo, since it's Xbone exclusive and I am more of a PlayStation guy and don't even understand what the last question is suppose to be? Right?

@psycho_666

• Xbox One
  • PS4
  • Wii U
  • Nothing Next Gen

0voters

• Nintendo DS (any)
  • PSP (any)
  • Gameboy (any)
  • Other
  • No Handhelds

0voters

Chrome seems to love virtual memory and threads :P

Recently went on holiday to a country serving "american" coke/pepsi and oh my god how can you drink that muck.

Why would this crash my browser tab? :p

2 Likes

Y'all need to use a real browser, like Netscape!

2 Likes

So there is one other user? I am not alone! I guess also some people use Blackberry phones; Dont they have their own OS?

Where do membrane keyboards fit in?

its crashed several of mine as well as other peoples browsers on both chrome and firefox

Someone made a 70MB pictures post....
We need to stop this nonsense before someone get hurt.

What happened to blackberry's RIM?

I wish I could pick more than one for the music poll.

Dr. Pepper

2 Likes

no amd/nvidia, gtfo

1 Like

So thats the original goal of this topic crashing browser tabs?

It's a joke I think because of much memory they use. @Yea_boom accidentally (at first) succeeded but that was by posting 70MP images in polls but that was in the lounge. Polls take massive amounts of memory for some, so that's why it says it.
@MisteryAngel

Wow I was almost sure i was alone..

And Blackberries should be also separate yes.

Born before 90! for fucks sake nothing shouts the age of the maker of the poll lol, just struck my as funny. For reference I was born in 65. Now you gits are making me feel real old.

5 Likes

lol you're a year older than my dad

also the fact that half the results are in the 90's you could say my guess of the forum being mostly millennials is SPOT ON

He is 6 years younger than mine...

I am 30 and when i get on the internet i am feeling old...

2 Likes