Poll Syndicate

Looking for a new watch:

0 voters

1 Like

The second one is super clean, but I really love that blue color of the third one…
I vote the second one cause I like the design more …

1 Like

After posting that above poll, I looked around some more. No 3 of the five below is current favourite.

2 Likes

I like No 4 the most. I checked, it’s the one I voted for…
If you like No3 just get it. Why do you even ask us? I mean this is one of those personal taste things…

Because I can’t decide!
Depending on the time of day, I prefer a different one…

2 Likes

The third one is giving me strong Max Bill vibes, I really like his designs - true minimalism, not absence of thought minimalism like most modern minimalist watches.

1 Like

I still like the second one the most. The other look, in my opinion, like you should wear a suit to make them fit the outfit.

1 Like

You know what, I am revising my answer… The sporty look of Seiko is starting to grow on me… Its still classy but gives out the vibe of youthful vigor

1 Like

From that pic, I’d say 1, 3, or 5. It’s hard to decide though. Kinda depends on what you’re wearing it with.

• Sternglas is the most modern and clean and the blue is fun.
  • Bauhaus is retro and I like the domed crystal.
  • Zeppelin is giving me Tim Burton Batman vibes and I really like that.

If I were buying one I’d get the Zeppelin.

1 Like

I’ve run truenas on 2 OLD dual cores with HT and although it struggled at times, it did the job. With a more modern CPU it should be ok, so long as it’s storage only and no intensive jail’s. :+1:

2 Likes

Because of the other thread I am interested in your opinion.

• I manually overclock my CPU
  • I use automatic overclocking of my CPU like PBO
  • I do not overclock my CPU

0 voters

Just the auto-speed functions doing its thing.

2 Likes

Which Cities Skylines expansion should I get?

• Campus
  • Parklife

0 voters

2 Likes

Theres only one smart decision: Campus

2 Likes

Tencent buying paradox shares makes me a but uncomfortable (without actual basis) so I’ve stopped caring about them which is somewhat really sad because this is a cool game. Their launcher makes me a bit uncomfortable.

With that said, I’ve owned the Parklife addon and it seems fine? Im thinking its not worth their normal price but getting it on sale feels right. I cant recall if owning a park makes the city earn more but it seems to make the population happy.

No idea what the reeducation Campus give you. I dont own that particular addon.

1 Like

I see what you did there… Campis… Smart… Cause it’s education…
Clever…

Do you have an Epic games accout? 40% Tencent ownership…
I don’t even use the launcher. It still asks me for a Paradox account, that I paradoxically don’t have.

You build a recreational parks and amusement parks. You can set them free of charge, or you can set decent ticket price and start making some money. Not a great money source tho, but it pays for itself and it gives you small cache income.

You build different universities and they give your city different boosts. One of them when maxed out reduces garbage, i think there is one that reduces power usage…

1 Like

no amd/nvidia option ?

I was aware of this. I also never owned an Epic account. They’ve been perpetually making internet drama, hating on Steam’s 30% cut while snatching exclusives left and right since its inception.

1 Like

It’s not this that is bothering me. It’s that they go to 3rd party companies and buy their exclusivity. And it’s not like the consoles - Nintendo made this game, so nintendo owns it. No, it’s 4A games made this new Metro game, so now we will buy exclusivity rights. This is anticompetetive bulshit. If EPIC makes something they have the right to sell it wherever they like.
Sorry. Rant over…

2 Likes

The drama that happened when they took the Metro title definitely triggered me hard. I was contemplating on whether to preorder or not (I didnt) and it made me so bitter that when they finally re-released on Steam after the timed exclusivity, I’ve put it on my ignore/ban list. I promised to buy it only after they release on Linux.

1 Like