Poll Syndicate

After careful consideration, I have refined my proposition.

Because zulu time is cyclical in a nature, which is counter to how time actually operates (linear), I propose we use the following standard for all time across the globe:

Unix-time.

1 Like

B-stock right from the maker can be OK, Dad got us a RTX 2080Ti from EVGA that way and saved lots and its working great for rendering. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need new speakers, and i can’t decide which of these i’m gonna get.
Which one you guys like best?

• Yamaha Soavo NS-B901
  • JBL Studio 620

0 voters

Pictures for reference:

Yamaha Soavo NS-B901

JBL Studio 620

I’m getting an itch to buy more fishing stuff. Only used spinning gear all my life, until I used a spincaster while I was on vacation and it was kinda neat.

Should I get a baitcasting setup?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I recommend Beatz by Razmataz.

Hmm, not finding that one, what is it?

Get a fly rod.

I would like to get into fly fishing some day, but I fish around a lot of trees so I don’t know if it would work too well having to whip that thing around unless I’m on my kayak.

For flies right now I just use my ultralight with 2lb line and a small a-just-a-bubble to get it out there.

That’s what roll casting is for! You can cast from everywhere. I never fish rivers, usually just sub-alpine and sometimes alpine lakes. I spin/baitcasted my whole life and getting into fly fishing was a whole other world. Stuff is so much more fun on a fly rod.

1 Like

Looking for a drive upgrade for my Proxmox VM pool

• PM983 960GB x2
  • P3700 1.6tb
  • P3700 400gb x2

0 voters

Samsungs are like $250 Total
1.6tb is like $340ish
400gbx2 are $200ish

• HDMI
  • DisplayPort
  • VGA

0 voters

@anon46267848

For paying off debt. Which is better?

• Pay off 0%, low balance cards as fast as possible, then roll those payments onto high interenst, high balance card.
  • Make lowest payments possible on 0% card to avoid interest kick in and put all leftovers on high interest card.

0 voters

Is there a way to report a reported reply as “not that bad”?

you could message a moderator, and ask. They will say “No” if they agree with the flag.
Don’t be hurt if a flag is maintained :slight_smile:

There is also a political group you can join, which has more rique and risky threads

:Looks at profile age: oh, you probably already know about the groups.

Kewldude doesn’t really stop by L1T forum anymore

Yeah, cheers, man. It’s was just that the post in question was supremely mundane, was wondering if there was a native feature for something like that, since the report seems almost accidental. Thanks, though.

Fair play.

Wait, do you mean the post by psycho666 about consoles And PC?

That wasn’t Actually flagged, the words were a joke

If you go in and look at the links and replies you’ll find it’s just an artifact from the thing that happened. no big deal really

Oh, no, I was referring to the post I replied to, where Mr. Kewl was a bit frustrated about not being able to edit polls after 5 minutes. Didn’t see any reason for it to be hidden/reported.

@ThatBootsGuy Hahaha, I see it now, it was a grammar/joke report. At a glance those links below the posts really look like attached files, so I didn’t even consider clicking on it. Cheers, man.

1 Like

Shall I

• Play the new decade old games I just bought
  • Work on my game that I won’t finish like all other games I worked on
  • Keep procrastinating and asking myself what to do and do neither

0 voters

PS: Sorry, someone voted and after editing the post it cleared the result… Sorry… Sorry sir… Sorry…

2 Likes

Will /Did Pete:

• Keep Procrastinating
  • Keep Procrastinating.
  • Keep Procrastinating…

0 voters

1 Like