Poll Syndicate

Voted PS5 if I was going to get one, but without pricing kinds pointless poll

Fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s the thing…
As much as I dislike the practice of exclusive games, the ones Sony makes are really really good. On the other hand Microsoft sells all of theirs on PC as well, so there is absolutely no reason to even consider XBSX…
If money were not an issue I would most definitely get a PS5 for a few games they have. If money are money, I will stick with my PC and not even …

2 Likes

Personally I’ve been xbox my whole life except for the one series. My only play station experience is my PSP and Ps2 that I bought this year so I have never played any of the Highly acclaimed AAA titles, PS5 would allow me to try out all the games I missed over the past decade which will be nice. As for xbox well its nice they have backwards compatability but the lack of new games it feels like a bandage rather than a special feature.

This, however I do fear they might lock multiplayer on PC behind xbox gold as well, for now they dont with the few games on PC but if they do migrate all future games to the windows store then I fear they may take the opportunity to make even more money.

1 Like

I miss my PSP… It was an amazing handheld. I guess Switch is that thing now full of gimmicks and controller issues because we can’t have nice things anymore.

2 Likes

my psp fell apart like a granola bar in a kids backpack, If sony made a PSP mini/classic I would be a happy person… tbh they would make a killing off of it and a ps2 classic

1 Like

Still have mine. :smiley::+1:

9 Likes

My previous roommate stole mine :sob::sob::sob:

Salute_cri|nullxnull
Feels bad man, I feel like mine was stolen before its time too

1 Like

Neither. They’re consoles after all.

bring back the gallows pole

• yay
  • neigh

0 voters

Should I buy a dual socket Sandy Bridge monster for desktop use (cheap)?
Going from i5-6300HQ to dual E5-2687W.

• Yes
  • No, go newer
  • No! Why would you even…

0 voters

Honestly I am afraid of this 300W TDP rating.

1 Like

As someone with a 1950x, I can say I curse the power consumption daily in the summer.

You might not like the idle consumption of something that beefy.

2 Likes

I would use that as a test bed since I’ve wanted to use dual socket machine, but for daily use if you need more cores you can probably find something better. Unless you don’t worry about your electric bill. :smile:

1 Like

The results of the poll are clear. The elders have spoken!
I will not buy this ancient power hog.

2 Likes

Not sure if I want a thing. B-Stock is 11% cheaper.

• Save money
  • B-Stock (full warranty etc.)
  • Full price

0 voters

I won’t tell you what specifically this is about

Edit: Decisions were made!

1 Like

Depends on reason for b stock.
Cosmetic damage, fine on items not for show.
Cosmetic damage on a showy item, not so much… like a watch face or a phone screen.

Open box item/return, I would take that gamble

3 Likes

We should stop all this silliness with timezones and DST. Just kiss it and use zulu.

1 Like

Global time exist.

Exactly.