Photography from the community

Thanks for the Helicon Focus stacker link.

I was just reading about it and someone said this might be better;

https://zerenesystems.com/cms/stacker

1 Like

Another test shot on the A7RII with the 2,4 /50 Summarit. Focus set to infinity, f/10 or something, 1/800s, ISO100, developed in RAW-Therapee and GIMP (healing dust spots).

[DELETED]

4 Likes

Did my first tests of the Leica M Elmarit 2,8 / 28mm ASPH. I am very happy with the results.

A7RII, f/11, 1/125s, ISO100. Edited in RAW-Therapee.

[DELETED]

6 Likes

god that neighborhood has gotten so gentrified since I left.

have they swarmed it with those scooters yet?

2 Likes

What adapter are you using? Novoflex?

How on earth do you get such distortion free lines with such a short focal length/wide angle lens? That’s a remarkable shot.

Uhm, I don’t use a Gopro for it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly, there are lots of lenses that can handle straight lines, way cheaper ones as well. It also helps to hold the camera level which I managed almost perfectly here. I had to turn the image about half a degree I think.

low distortion 28mms aren’t unicorns or anything these days, even the canon USM primes are fine on that front

Yeah, even some phones are pretty good at that today.

Yes, but I am looking into getting the (stupid expensive) Voigtländer macro adapter. I also have the autofocus one from Fotodiox which is a Techart ripoff.

2 Likes

for anyone interested I’ve had really good results with plasti-dipping the cheap ones with shiny interiors if you’re on a tight budget too

noenken has the A7 RII…

large

1 Like

That is correct. … What is your point? :neutral_face:

video features so good you can’t even use them – Sony

Leica Summarit M 2,4 / 50mm [EDIT]Bullshit! Has to be the Elmarit M 2,8 / 28mm [/EDIT] on A7RII, f/11, ISO100 and I think 1/500s.
RAW-Therapee.

[DELETED]

2 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Almost a double rainbow
Other shots show the windshield wiper

just shot a wedding and my nice manfrotto fluid head broke

called the repair place and its gonna cost more to fix than i charged for the wedding