Photography from the community

there are bees
BEES

1 Like

BEEEEEEEEEES!! bee on top honey bee. Bee on bottom Eastern Carpenter Bee (you cnt tell so much from the pic but this bee is huge!)

1 Like

yes the beeeeees

1 Like

More here if you want to chek out :D

3 Likes

who is the guy in the first picture?

Also, I opened up a thread for Band Photos. Hope to see more of those there

It's an Italian post punk group, if you want to check em out they are called Management del dolore post operatorio :)

just wanna share this.

Just got 3 of my favourite panos printed on aluminium. 12 x 36 inch @ 300dpi.

If anyone wants to print their photos, i highly recommend printing on aluminium with a "White Gloss" finish. Really happy with the results.

5 Likes

You should sell prints.

1 Like

definitely. Maybe you can haggle something out with @Logan and you can sells these on epicpants. Just brilliant!

1 Like

I definitely dont consider myself a photographer and I've always had crappy digital cameras and smartphones, but here's some shots I found recently gathering dust on my PC:

In memory of Seattle's original gum wall (RIP):

Portland from Pittock Mansion:

Randomness from Maryhill, Oregon:

View of the Vista House in the Columbia gorge:

Oregon coast:

Holy crap, nice shots man. I wish I was that good at photography. Can we download your images online?

1 Like

where is that picture taken above the one of Vista House?
Just tone the grass down and it would look like out of a Fallout game.....or maybe that's just me having no life atm

My old Vespa

Bonnie Edinburgh

1 Like

Haha. The 2 above the Vista House are in Maryhill, Oregon in the Columbia Gorge. The building in the 2nd shot is the Maryhill Museum of Art. The gorge is behind it.

cheers mate. ill see if i can get something sorted

I wish I had places that do this type of printing around me. I tried to get aluminium prints done on some black and white images but there is nowhere around me that will do it.
I guess not a lot of people ask for it...

But your prints look amazing from here. Good work!

1 Like

It's the end of the Milky Way season here in Australia. The core of the Milky Way won't be visible till feb next year. Managed to squeeze this shot in last night.

"A Synchronous Setting"

This image captures the Moon and Milky Way synchronously setting into the ocean at Guilderton Beach.

It consists of 28 images and was taken with a Nikon D750 and Sigma 24mm Art lens mounted on a Sky-Watcher AllView Mount. This is the first time I've properly field tested the AllView Mount and I must say it is a really good piece
of kit.

Original image size: 16K x 8K

Settings:
Nikon D750
F1.4
24mm
ISO2500
10sec x 28

5 Likes

I say it need more sky and less beach but otherwise a great shot

1 Like

I was looking into printing like this, the results seem nice and vivid with deep blacks.

1 Like