PGP Plays: Game Suggestions Here Please!

Awesome. Any idea how long you'll be streaming tonight? Just checking for us 8-5 workers in PST :D

How about some good ol' RUNE?

Probably at least a couple hours! Maybe longer, GTA is so hard to tear yourself away from...

1 Like

a UHC minecraft tournument

1 Like

Duck game wins the challenge thanks to the #MVP. Streaming again tomorrow around 2:00 EST. Become a PGPeep.

2 Likes

Wendell is #MVPepe

1 Like

I'd love to play Rocket League against PGP.
Anyone up for a community 4p team? I'm currently at level 25, but I'm a bit useless for a "pro". Hit me up if you're at about the same level and want to play some games and practice.

They could just start shit with the feds and run around going from system to system.

.#PGPepe

Like @WhiskeyRanger, I suggest Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod.

1 Like

Definitely Chivalry

1 Like

Block n Load

1 Like

Age of empires II

Insurgency
Awesomenauts
Arma 3 (Battle Royale)
Dont Starve Together

Have fun! :D

Evolve would be fun, but its probably still pretty pricey.

I am biased..... would love to see some Ultra Street Fighter 4 shenanigans, although that would require the use of a controller or arcade stick :P

Pulsar: Lost Colony could be fun.

Yeah I'm still voting for this and here's why:
1. game takes place in matches - helps things become less boring over time (i.e. new maps each match, choose new classes, use new strategies, etc)
2. Co-op or versus play - PGP can play on one team or against each other on 2 teams
3. Many different strategies (with tons of room for trolling) - dig under enemy base and plant explosives, make a massive crater in front of your base, snipe people, build an impenetrable fort, etc
4. Simple learning curve - everyone should be able to jump in and go very quickly

I found Rocket League to be pretty boring to watch compared to GTAV, but the commentary kept things fairly interesting. In my opinion, some game types just dont translate well into more impromptu streams. For instance, RTS games can become quite boring on stream since banter might be reduced (unless playing on the same team). Games with campaigns/story archs lend themselves to multiple scheduled streams so that viewers can follow along with the story, plus they can become a bit boring too since there can be a lot of pauses in the action. I'd prefer if PGP stuck with co-op match/mission style games to keep things interesting but that's just my two cents.

Planetary annihilation, or supreme commander (one or two with dlc of course). Watching you guys throw experimentals and hundreds of units at each other would be hilarious.
Payday the heist and cs-go would be fun fps's to play.

1 Like

Bloody Trapland would be funny to see you guys play for a while :D
if you do you have to announce that in time I would hate to miss that.

it is nothing special but it is hilarious to play with friends.