Overwatch Clip Megathread

got floor is lava with no cheese
@kreestuh

2 Likes

I have almost every achieve spray at this point, except that one. D:

1 Like

From about a year ago from me

1 Like

Not a video, but a screenshot. I still love it.

More Overwatch love for ya. A couple of Pharah's and a Torbs. Many stream processing units died to bring you these clips. Please enjoy them.

5 kills, 1 POTG

Justice On Point

Molten Torbs. Don't ask what I was shooting at in the beginning. I had no idea then, I have no idea now.

Nothing too great buy I wanted to win.

1 Like

That reminds me did I show y’all this?
vid.me/UU66f

1 Like

Was playing 12 mans with uni
vid.me/f0yVt
@kreestuh I even got the spray

2 Likes

You cleared that alleyway.

1 Like

Definitely, that play turned the game around. We managed to push the cart all the way to the end

2 Likes

One of my friends posted this

It’s

2 Likes

Was playing in University hosted Tournament when this happened
vid.me/aqWB6

@kreestuh @MazeFrame
IMO proudest moment in the tourney on friday night

3 Likes

Well played!

1 Like

How to save play of the game on video?
Of course, women’s rights are important and important, I support women and I support LGBT! the best store from Rocket League Crates, each crate has its own story, each crate someone has owned and generated - you can get it or buy it. Important to play in Rocket League (moreover, this is my favorite game, not without reason, RL crates was chosen the most popular game in 2014) My friends are buying RL crates and selling on https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league

From the main menu, you navigate to “Highlights”, then press the record button below the hightlight you want to record.

1 Like

Found this on vidcardz
Nice to see overwatch being used for benchmarking, so sick of looking at benchmarks and saying "who even plays that?"
Screenshot (515)
Also if your married they have the boxed game in Walmart in the lil PC games section.

1 Like

been playin a lot of doomfist in deathmatch before the buff. After the buff he’s more fun
2 Likes

Not a highlight, but look at those XP!

1 Like