Otaku's top 10 must watch anime

There is nothing wrong with a bit of "FAN-SERVICE" with out it a lot hummer would be missing from Anime.

Typical "Nothing is wrong with Haruhi but >Insert Anime Here< is terrible compared to it!".Even if Naruto was designed to be for kids (Which it wasn't seeing as there was blood & swearing Not just a small amount of swearing there was a fck and a mother f*ck*) Haruhi was designed for pure Fan-Service. Perverted anime with a sh*t plot and no real interesting characters oh apart from the main girl because "she has so manyz hare stylez!".

Shitty Naruto Fanservice

Superior Haruhi Fanservice

Naruto
fanservice

Naruto
good
Ya funnie.

How bout' them Clippars?

Never said the other show was good, infact I never watched it, and I have no desire to watch a cartoon about some emotionally unstable girl. So I'm not taking sides here. If you want to see a good anime show watch Monster or read the Berserk books.

Oh and in Japan I don't think they censor blood and language as much as in the US (tho it's illegal to show IRL nudity there, how does that work?), so just because a fansub has "fuck" in it doesn't mean the show was intended for a mature audience. Plus, it's classified as "shonen" anyway isn't it?

Sorry but you guys don't understand, I said before "I an an anime fan not an Otaku" why? Because I like 3D girls, not 2D pictures. Just a preference but that fan service thing does nothing for me (+ Seeing as Naruto wasn't suppost to be a perverted anime it's fitting)And okay maybe Naruto was suppost to be a kids show, I didn't know that now I do but even for a kids show I think it's grown to be liked by more than just kids but adults as well so it might have aimed to be a kids anime but if adults can get something out of it to then I believe it's more than a kids show.

"Hey I look at pictures and videos of small animated girls under the age of 8 but I'm no pedo!" Yea...

Lol sure you don't sicko. And you still haven't disproved my points idiot, oh sorry does posting pictures count? Nope it doesn't so give it another try. Naruto 1, Sicko's 0. And please don't lie to you're self because we all know there are 3 type of sicko's (Otaku) out there, Emo Lolita, Straight Lolita & Sick Lolita. Dunno which one you disgusting Otaku's are but take you're choice. Another reason I said anime fan not Otaku Because I like real women and can actually get them!.

Don't pollute this thread further / start more fights you've been warned.

~Retarded Snowman

Good job making a new account for nonsense, samefag.

-KO

um... Harrier125 owns u K.O. and he succeeded at making fun of u, u have really bad taste in anime, so go die...

Danny Choo

Your argument is invalid. Please proceed to eat shit.

naruto shitties corrupting the internets.

Just found this thread, it's probably dead now but I'd personally add Shirobako to the list, as it's an anime about the people who make anime. It'll give a bit of insight into how people make anime and I personally found it really damn interesting.

WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!

shitty animation

quality animation

pure art

GODLIKE!!!!!!!!!!! weebs get rekt!