[Official] 2021 L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

now the 2020 server itself went down

1 Like

2020 server is working again

1 Like

In regards to the comments that @kreestuh had on the June 7 Level1 News about the map art, I felt bad about Ryan since he hadnā€™t has his likeness appear in a mapart yet.

That changed today. Hereā€™s Ryan laughing at all the noobs who dug straight down and fell into lava:

Credit to @PhaseLockedLoop for screencapping the original image from this past New Yearā€™s drunk news stream and posting it in Discord. @AlaniCat also helped a little bit with a few of the carpet placements.

8 Likes

Whatā€™s going on with the server? Itā€™s down now but it was also down the last time I checked, I canā€™t remember exactly when, sometime in the past couple weeks I think.

I speculate that maybe $$$ā€¦

RIP Server.

Has there been any official word on the server? Iā€™m assuming not since that would be posted here probablyā€¦

2 Likes

It seems that L1 is not interested in the life of this server, at least for the moment.

If there are actually so many people interested, then you could gather these people in a group and make your own serverā€¦ Collect $ or count on the good heart of a few people who are on the forum and have a minimum infrastructure to host such game. :wink:

Ah sorry itā€™s down again. Itā€™s got some pending updates and I thought I had it back up again.

Iā€™ll work on it next week

5 Likes

Canā€™t wait!

Errā€¦ Are we having a 2022 version of this? My kid and I promise to play nice with you allā€¦

6 Likes

Hey, @wendell any chance I could get the most recent save file of the 2020 minecraft server? I would also accept a copy of the 2021 and 2022 worlds if it isnā€™t a hastle, but itā€™s the 2020 one I would love to see again. If not then no worries, just thought Iā€™d ask, Thank you :slight_smile: