[Official] 2021 L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

Appears to be @sent_to_dev_null

Not sure what happened, everything died, but the server didn’t reboot. I’m starting er back up.

Should be up now.

4 Likes

Thanks for catching this one. I was MIA sock the door style. I did not see notifications until now.

Logs show anything on the system? The journal?

I haven’t had time to investingate

4 Likes

Didn’t realize Wendell had posted on Friday, oops! Here’s the final judging for the build contest:

Devember | Minecraft Build Contest Finalists 2021 🏆

You guys knocked it out of the park and also I secretly hate you all for making it so hard for me to judge every year. :heart:

12 Likes

10 Likes

Just wait until you give them creative :joy:

I think we might need scripts to automate the server crashing and recovering.

4 Likes

Any thoughts on being able to download a copy of the world?

2 Likes

I have been asking that too, just in private messages to the minecraft server admins. In april last year i got the old map and it was around 30GB uncompressed and like 12 to 13GB compressed, thanks to SgtAwesomesauce who pushed it(as a compressed file) directly per sftp onto my vps. Maybe @wendell and @kreestuh can help with that. I could use my vps to provide downloads for other people as i get like 20TB of traffic per month included in my current vps plan and i don’t even use more than 1tb average per month.

3 Likes
1 Like

I dug around a geode I found near spawn and made a sort of exhibit out of it. Nothing fancy but I haven’t dealt with them too much and found it interesting and figured I’d share.

Aprox -200, -1250

8 Likes

Is there a way for people that played on the server to get the world files please?
@kreestuh

2 Likes

absolutely, play on the server…

1 Like

im watching you…

4 Likes

Hahaha, I was pretending :smiley:

2 Likes

Is this still up? I keep getting;
Connecting to the server > logging in > encrypting > joining world > ReadTimeoutException: Null
??

@sprouts87 pillagers attacked your town, a few villagers died and all the iron golems, I replaced the golems

2 Likes

Is the server dead?

1 Like