New Zen leaks?

SR7 349
SR7 Black edition 499
150 bucks extra for the unlocked chop!

http://wccftech.com/ryzen-overclocks-cpchardware-5ghz-on-air-tease/
I just became a Bristol Ridge Fan

Keep in mind that that was alledgedly an A0 version of the silicon and some sources have it that they still have not finalized retail design. Since I have a keyboard and this is the internet, I am an expert, and my expert opinion is that these chips will look, perform and OC much like the 6900k with a few added benefits from the design differences, so call them 5~10% better then the 6900K and price them at the rumored $500 and they should do VERY well.

When socket 2066 and X299 comes to town in the summer is when it gets really interesting for me.

HAHAHA! Nice credentials.

Yeah, it will probably be close to Broadwell-E, remains to be seen if it is true for most applications though. I want motherboards now, there have been very little about that. Hopefully there will be some nice high end boards. I would love it if there is a line of Asrock Rack motherboards for Ryzen, their Intel boards have been very solid.

Am I the only person that noticed the comment section of that article didn't quite match up with the story?

LOL I missed that totally. Usually the comments devolve into an AMDvsIntel flamewar.

Cant wait to see the microcenter prices

RELEASE IT ALREADY AMD FOR GOD SAKE I AM FOAMING AT THE MOUTH

.. sorry caps ..

2 Likes

eh caps are important to explain how excited we are about our supreme leader Raja's impending announcement.

3 Likes

I just hope that the price hikes at release aren't too unreasonable. Don't want my AMD 8 core to cost as much as an Intel 8 core.

1 Like