New to PCs and need some help

another quick question my psu to cpu and psu to gpu cables have to plug-ins and im cpu has 1- 4 pin plugin my gpu has two plugins but the psu manual shows only one plugged in on the picture do i just plug 1 in or both??

I cant say for certain because I dont know what model Case you bought. Might be a mislabel, check your case manual to see if it says where the reset sw should be plugged in, if not try to plug the other one into power and see what happens. Those just run your case button led-s so shouldnt kill anything if its wrong.
The 270x needs 2 6pin power cables or else it wont turn on, all gaming grade cards have 2 cables. The PSU picture is probably an example to show you what the cable looks like but it should have at least 2 gpu cables available. Sry for the late reply, you should have pm-d if in a hurry

My case is a antec one it didn't come with a manual for some reason the online manual say it should have a power Sw and a Reset SW, one of the wires comes from the power button and the other one comes from a little button with a triangle on it. Thanks For the help I appreciate it ALOT! -MinneMo

The little triangles on the front IO cables means its the +positve - connect that to the applicable connector (refer to manual or look on the board itself) ~ bottom right hand corner of the board. Be sure they are correct otherwise chances are the pc wont boot.
GPU has 2x 6pin power inputs for two 6pin power cables. The manual would have noted this.

i know what the triangles on the cables do, but i have 2 buttons on the front of my tower one power button and one little button with a triangle on it. one wire comes from the power button and says Reset SW, the other wire comes from the little triangle button and says Reset SW.

Put the cable from the large button to PWR and the smaller button cable to the RESET. They just misprinted the cable by the sounds of it.

Ok, Thanks For replying so fast.

Final question i hope all the videos on building a pc say start up pc click delete or something to get to bios and then select cd dvd thing to start from and then restart pc download windows and so on but after that do i leave it on cd dvd thing to start it or do i put it to something else? if this makes no sense im sry i dont know all the technical mumbo jumbo.

Just place the disc in and power on. The pc will see that it cant boot from the HDD (as there is no OS installed yet) and it will move onto the next drive (ie the dvd drive).

Quote me if I am wrong but shouldn't she set the time in the Bios before installing windows.