New to PCs and need some help

Windows once installed comes with Internet Explorer. Use that to go to google.com and download Chrome or to mozilla.org and download Firefox.
If you dont use wifi you will need to connect the pc to your homes switch/router. Network cables are dirt cheap.

Make sure to install your motherboard drivers, out of the box windows does not have an NIC (network interface card IE ethernet/internet) driver.

@minnemo

Heatsink, get a coolermaster hyper 212 evo. Make sure it can fit your case though.
For an inexpensive entry level enthusiast mouse, sharkk gaming mouse

Depends on the motherboard sometimes the default Win 7/8.1 driver suffices until the proprietary one is installed. Plus the motherboard manual clearly has every step detailed for applicable drivers.
if OP gets lost there is the internet for help with thousands of install guides >> http://www.buildeasypc.com/sw/windows_8/install_windows_8.htm
By the time system ready Win 10 will be out in the wild I suppose anyway.

im sorry but i dont know what all this driver talk is?

You install it like a program. Driver is software that sits between hardware and OS. If you plug in a new USB device it installs a driver. All hardware has a driver.

"A driver is software that allows your computer to communicate with hardware or devices. Without drivers, the hardware you connect to your computer—for example, a video card or a printer—won't work properly."

i get it know but will i need to install a driver before i install win 8 if so how? and another question is was anti virus should i use i have a webroot subscription already is that good?

Install Windows, then put in the cds you got with all the things you purchased, motherboard, graphics card etc. when you get your Internet working you can find a program called driver booster 2 and amd gaming evolved to further update the drivers. use AVG free as an Antivirus and Malwarebytes as anti malware, both are free

The motherboard will most likely come with on board ethernet that will work out of the box. Besides that, its best to download the most current drivers for your hardware from the manufacturer website at the time of install, not to use the CDs that are provided with the hardware.

Also, it's horrible practice to suggest driver updating/installing software even to people that are new to PCs ... Driver installation is something that's important, and needs to not only be done right, but also understood by the person doing it. It's never a good idea to trust such things to any type of third party software.

the motherboard usually needs a driver from the cd for the ethernet to work...

searching manually for drivers

what psu do I need, when I click the link it gives me multiple options for watts and model# (KR or VR)?

sorry I didn't clarify what this is for, its for this build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tQbrBm

I'm wondering if an A10 with an r7 250 might be a viable option for a decent gaming rig?
Little over budget but sure prices could be cut here and, cheaper RAM, case, PSU etc.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zNxkrH

The 270x outperforms hybrid crossfire unfortunately, but its a good idea to stick a 250x in if you already have a A10 apu

This is a bit over your budget but here is quite recent suggestion from Paul's Hardware: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/paulshardware/saved/#view=HJqJ7P

You do realize the 270X is a better match?

@minnemo I suggest you go with the 270X is much more worth it.. because graphics performance metters in some of those AKA witcher 3 and GTA V

No they dont.

you cant crossfire a 270 with a apu

Well looking at benchmarks it maybe more prudent to disable igpu and go ahead and use the 270x as its very comparable to a 250x apu xfire.. And you do not need to deal with xfire profiles.. Makes things simpler

Well it was more of a suggestion for the OP, I'm on an FX6100 and R9 270X already haha. I was looking more into price points since with an A10 he could skip getting the GFX card for the time being since the system will run the lower end games he wants to play and then the second GFX card could be picked up later to help with the higher spec games. I mentioned 250x since that's what I read the A10 being compatible with to xfire with. To that point though, disable igfx and run 270x would obviously be a better solution down the road.

thanks for all the input but i went with the 270x, quick question im building this thing right now and im plugging in front panel connectors and i have 2 RESET SW plug ins but no Power SW is something labeled wrong or were am i supposed to plug these in i have the power led and the hdd led plugged in but im stuck on the 2 reset sw, I really want to get this thing built before my cat decides to chew at the wires so the quickest response is VERY MUCH Appreciated. -Thanks MinneMo