New Fallout game!

Take my money. Will I be able to purchase it in 16 days or is it an E3 event? I want it now!

If it has hardcore mode I'll be playing this until 2030. Literally. I still play the originals.

Its clearly the new elder scrolls game

2 Likes

I want fallout. Kinda weird I like Fallout more considering I can't see very well... I just need it! Can't wait for the AlChestBreach videos as well. The guys hilarious.

I'll never touch another game made with the engine that was used for Oblivion/Fallout/Skyrim again(gamebryo fork?). The core of the engine feels fundamentally wrong. The latency and animations were total game immersion breaking crap, not to mention all the bugs. I tried hard to like Skyrim and Fallout with mods but everything felt so disjointed.

1 Like

I am a Beth Soft fanboy....
But I hope this game ends there track record of releasing games that the community has to fix.

Boo - are you serious?

JUST THREE MORE HOURS GUYS! 3 HOURS!
this gon be good

2 Likes

I ran a wget on the website to see if I could find anything interesting. This is probably posted all over, but here's what I found:

• Icons for PC, Mac, Xbox360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4. Will probably be released on these platforms then?
  • References to youtube in assets folder and PEGI-18 ratings (teaser video?)
  • From index.html:
    A system failure has occured.
    Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes.

Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day.

2 Likes

IT HAPPENED EARLY

Just 38 minutes left!

I figured for those who don't want to click on the link I'd post this:

Practically the fallout 4 website opened an hour.... Shit. I'm MST....

Edit: I'm a moron... I thought it ended at 8 which it does because I did the math. Yeah, I just woke up 12 minutes ago.

Edit 2: I want a pug... just a mutated one of badassery

1 Like

Hope we get wallpaper quality images.

1 Like

Every on Twitch. Now!

That trailer is amazing!!!!!!

Yeah. We need more though! Looks like the Commonwealth as first anticipated like 2 years ago.

...... I'm watching the trailer for the 4th time. I agree though, we need more!!

Not initially impressed by the graphics, but regardless, I will play Fallout 4 over yet another fantasy RPG any day.

I think the graphics look great, but have to see how the actual gameplay looks before I can judge.

At the end of the trailer where the guy tells his dog "Lets go pal", do you think that is our character? As in, do you think we will finally have a playable character that talks?