New build based on the Pentium G3258 that fits in a backpack

Gigabyte Z97M DS3H and ya :) As long as it doesn't take anything else with it. ( struggles with trying not to overclock it like an amd cpu )

Yeah, you'll be fine, you even have a chipset that is meant to overclock... For some reason H81 isn't supposed to be able to OC, but I can... magic!

It has been a fun little learn about intel setup.

Another pointless reboot now that I have access to a few more games.

First is a rudimentary bench marking of Fallout 4 (thanks to a friend letting me borrow his steam account). No images quite yet, but it seems that with enough messing around, I may be able to run the game at 60 FPS solid, though it may still drop due to the nature of the game. So far I am running it at the lowest settings possible with the resolution at 1366x768. While the game is not as pretty, it isn't the 30 FPS mess of 1280x720 (the hell) with no changes to anything, and it is not the stuttering mess of varying FPS at 1080p. It's playable and feels okay. My current bottleneck is the GPU which is failing to push the game at 60 FPS.

Second is Lovely Planet, there is no reason to really talk about this other than the fact it can push the rig to a million FPS and back. So far without a cap, it runs at around 600-800 FPS, with both the GPU and CPU swapping bottleneck roles (lel). Capping at 200 FPS has had no noticeable FPS drops.

Battlefield 4 (again? Yep.) has been interesting, with the introduction of high tick servers things are changing. I have noticed more FPS drops due to a CPU bottleneck, will it be an issue in the long run (possible tweaks maybe?), I don't know.

Kerbal Space Program, doing well! Load times are atrocious but it runs well enough, I believe I have a CPU bottleneck (or perhaps RAM clock?), as my FPS does drop occasionally. It may be due to a number of things, but hell, who knows.

Dirty Bomb (geh... not my type of game), Insurgency, Mirror's Edge, and a couple of other games are also in line for testing and messing with, just haven't gathered enough data yet to say much other than "they run". I also plan on a CS:GO stress on it, see if a rig like this can get a player to the "pro" level of settings or whatever (10 billion FPS or whatever).

I should update this... welp.