Need help.. wondering if i made the right choices

Fact! xD

1 Like

That looks pretty cool yeah. :slight_smile:
Very nice setup you have right there.

1 Like

Thank you… And thank you to all for the great advice! I’m having a great time gaming and computing lol now i may just use automatic O.C I have downloaded ryzen master and that looks like a pretty poweful tool… I’m still trying to understand it before I do anything.

1 Like

Sure you could start playing around with some overclocking,
when you read trough and understand it a bit.

However it’s likely not really needed,
when your system already runs that well out of the box.
I mean 1440p maxed out gaming with the 2070 super card,
should already be a pretty pleasant experience out of the box.

1 Like

I agree it runs smooth and I’m getting great fps… I just thought it would be pretty cool to tinker with it… And possibly take it up another notch, but its just an idea at this point… I’m definitely willing to leave it as it is right now for a while anyway :grin:

1 Like

A good measurement you could do is monitoring your gpu utilization during gaming.
That way you get a pretty nice image of how the cpu feeds,
the gpu on stock settings in the said resolution and game settings.

Nice, speaking of that. I was looking at GPU Z but i couldn’t download it… Is there an alternative tool that you might recommend? I may check again to see if gpu z is available to download in the next couple of days…

For gpu utilization, Msi afterburner would be a good tool.

Ok cool, I’ll download that when I get a chance… Thanks :grin:

No problem haha :wink:

Have fun!

:grin: I have my main monitor I game on 3440x1440 100hz is all i need imo… I really would like 4k gaming, but I’m very happy with this setup… :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.