My .trash-1000 folder is still there. It's not in linux, but in Windows. And I can't delete it. (Dual Boot system)

Thanks a bunch. It is one in the morning in my timezone right now. (I live in Austria) I go on tomorrow after the nap. :)

i'm in north carolina. i have a friend that married a girl from mannheim, so he immigrated there (or really got the heck out of here - things have just gone down hill for the last 13 years) and they have a family there now. he's 2nd/3rd gen swedish so he acclimated well. he just ran a race in the mt. blanc marathon and in his pictures it was snowing there. his favorite place to visit is austria.

i used to live in colorado and have seen snow in the summer. i miss the high peak views, but prefer the north carolina mountains, however i live about an hour and half from the coast. the mountains here in nc are about 600 - 1300 (a couple as high as 1900) meters and summers are warm (28*) in the day and cool (15*) at night. out west it's hot (32*) in the day and freezing (4*) at night, so it takes a lot of gear to function. the coast and mountains are about 6 hour drive apart at their closest. just ramblin... i drink a lot of coffee..

Sorry for being late.

I can imagine why it is his favorite place to visit. The air, and the view can get to you well, the more you advance to the northwest. I remember wicked sights in snow I've seen while walking down a village, a friend of me called out; "what?!" to it once XD. (It's a small one) Or the astonoishing water, seas, and green I've seen in Kärnten (state). And this is only coming from a townchild. I have to say, that many similar things you hear from people coming from towns, applies in Austria to. I would suggest to you to visit the nature sights easpeacially, if you want to see what that country has to offer most strongly. To be honest, I have to get out to the wilder life way more. I remember sights, that one could call undescribeable.

Edit: If you go up a mountain, you could have a chance to visit a "Bushenschank" (In english you could call it a tavern). The range of dishes is small (because ofcourse it's on a freakin mountain :P), still the food fits right into climbing a mountain.

I will soon start going on with this. I am just freakin busy with some things.

Damn it! I am gonna start soon.

OK. I solved it. I am very sorry for being that late. I was busy, and there was this virus problem, which solved the problem with the folder to. Basically, with cleaning the system with clamav, I was able to delete that undeletable folder. In the end, it had 0 bytes, and 19 Folders. Lol. Here is the link. (I one of the last posts):

https://teksyndicate.com/forum/windows/remove-malware-windows-101/157561

Awesome! :-)

:P. Yep.