Mutation666's Watercooled Build Logs

Need to do Radeon gpu and start bending some tubes to see how everything is going to fit

5 Likes

Gpu blocked and installed

3 Likes

Tight fit! Looking good!

Yeah gonna have to do a plexy spacer its like 1cm to tall, or might just run no glass on the side, also might swap top fans to noctoua to not have two fan colors

1 Like

Now just need to get some fluid for it, move nvme drives over, fill and leak test, and set up install

Maybe swap fans too

1 Like

Filled ran power cables but need 24 pin extension so gonna wait till after my trip but just need that and should be ready for boot

2 Likes

First boot message around in bios

5 Likes

Aquacomputer aquaero 6 LT Made its way back into this build after not making the last one

3 Likes

Still have some things i need to update, and need to do a flush, but to busy with class this week to want to mess with it too much.

Pump is currently set to 40% power static, this might also change

Might also change these curves

3 Likes

So I am pretty sure my Chipset is overheating, gonna flip bottom rad fans maybe, or get a water block for it. I did have the fan profile on silent but aparently thats not good enough happend both times not after like 3-4hr gaming session. CPU didnt seem to be that hot (60s) GPU wasnt that bad either tho so I am assuming it was chipset, gonna turn on loggin on HWInfo next time I game just in case and keep and eye on the temp now as well. Seems like X570 chipset cooling in Taichi leaves a bit to be desired.

1 Like

So not quite Watercooled adventure related, but I ordered some https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082DNHT3R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is what Thaiphoon Burner had to say

Kinda funny just wanted to share

2 Likes