'Mr. Robot', new - actually decent - Hacker/Drama series *SPOILERS*

I don't have time or patients to watch again. Give the spoiler. Is he Tyrell too?

There's no way he's Tyrell so there's no spoiler to give.

I pretty much agree with you now that I see your point of view.

It's funny that i was thinking the same thing. She will rise to the top and it will be Angela vs Elliot.

1 Like

Wow that hacking scene was a flop. But there is one other NCIS video that is even worse. It was something along the lines "I'm gonna create interface in visual basic to track down his IP address."

1 Like

I don't understand why Tyrell killed that women. Was it just to take revenge against the new CTO?

Yep.

That's cool. I was genuinely curious if I missed something.

Mmmm. That's from CSI New York, and it's gloriously nonsensical lol.

Partially. For the most part though, after everything that had happened, he just lost control and his compulsion to hurt people took over. It helps if you think of Tyrell as a somewhat toned down Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. Calm, cool, collected businessman on the surface, but that is just a mask covering his violent, sociopathic and somewhat psychopathic tendencies underneath. And his mask is slipping... The only thing missing is some Huey Lewis and the News, which if I were a betting man, I'd say they will pepper in as a reference in season 2 (maybe a cover or something like they did with the Pixies song from Fight Club).

3 Likes
2 Likes

I finished the show last night and the last 3 episodes get so meta that since you've been with Elliot the whole time and you only know what he knows from the start, your whole view on what is happening is just as terrifying as what Elliot sees.

I wouldn't be pissed if there was only the one season.

I remember a scene in NCIS where the computer guy was schooled by a woman hacker to "overclock the cpu through command line" in windows, on a bios PC. I was LOLing so hard.

1 Like

Okay.
I
love
this
show

I just watched all 10 episodes.
and i'm going to rewatch them all again.
I can't wait until next summer for season 2.

That is all.

2 Likes

I'd like to hear what @DeusQain's thoughts are on how legit the "hacking" is in Mr. Robot (if he watches that is). :D

The show is incredibly tech savvy compared to most shows, but I didn't dig in deep enough to follow what they type in the terminals and the concepts of how they fix attacks and whatnot.

It's a TV show. They don't need to completely isolate the layman viewer by digging that deep LOL

omg, Some of those lines are pure METH.

It's relatively accurate.

a little far fetched at times.. but accurate for the most part.

1 Like

Let's be completely honest here... all of us have social disconnects in the tech industry :P

Just finished watching this last week. To be honest they did a good job with it, looking forward to season 2

Where is Season 2? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.