Mousepads

I was just wondering what your views on mousepads are. I'm using this generic mousepad with like, some sort of mock leather top. My mouse is a death adder and I get decent performance in games. I'm looking to maybe get a new mousepad and I was wondering if it was worth it. I use a Death Adder and I keep the settings at 1800DPI, 1000Hz polling, 10 sensitivity, 10 x/y axis, 5.5 win pointer speed, and 1-4 acceleration. I'm not sure if I really need a new mousepad, because I seem to be fine in most games. So...I just wanted to see what mousepads you guys use and what your recommendations are. Should I get a new mousepad, and if so, what kind?

i have a cyber snipa stinger and i dont use a mousepad, my desk isnt really that big so i like to be able to push my keyboard and mouse to the side if i have to open a book or something. but anyway, the mouse has those anti gravity devices on the bottom so it makes it slide very smooth over my desk.

mouse pads are a big deal you want a surface to put your mouse on. Razer makes differents kinds for your preference so get one of those. some have precision some have speed. I personally use the destructor precision gaming surface click [url=http://www.razerzone.com/p-80-razer-destructor-precision-gaming-surface.aspx]HERE[/url] for more info about the destructor

I've read up about ALL of the Razer Mousepads. Don't worry about that. I've ruled out the Destructor due to it's price. And it's a bit to big for my needs. I've been looking at the exactmat and prosolutions as well, since they're double sided and made of anodized aluminum. But once again, a bit to big. So, I've narrowed it down to the Goliathus series, since it has a reasonable size/price. BUT, I'm wondering, which is better. Control or Speed? I tend to snipe a lot, and when it's a 1 on 1 sniper shoot off, speed and precision are a must...so...? D: Speed can be adjusted I guess, but precision is like, based on the user. AHH. Ugh.

I would go for precision the speed really comes from your mouse so go with precision or control what ever it's called

also try this http://www.cybersnipa.com/us/products/aluminium-mouse-pad-mat.php isn't as big as the destuctor but is aluminum

im using a Deathadder and a Goliathus Speed omega id way go with that its a great pad im really pleased with it got it free with my adder and im loving it.

i like material mouse pads over aluminum but thats me and the aluminum wears the feet i was using my diamondback on my desk with no mouse pad but the feet are so tough that it was tearing away the desk then the teflon feet i got a regular black one i need a bigger one though this one is too small for my needs

gunna go with the Goliathus

I have the Steelseries QCK+ which is superhuge and comfortable to use.

The mouse flies on the mousepad... lol

The CQK0 is almost as big as two 15" laptops.

thats why i use the destuctor. I hate not having enough room

steel series is really expansive but good quality.

Err, at most, I want it to be a foot in length. Anything bigger might be...blah. The Exactmat is really tempting though. :/

I got a steelseries 5L.... shit is cash.

Only hard mouse pad I've had that doesnt lose traction.

http://www.cybersnipa.com/us/products/aluminium-mouse-pad-mat.php check this out once again it should be at least 1 foot long

I have a Goliathus speed with a Deathadder and its awesome

Eh, nothing personally against cyber snipa, but the crosshair on the mousepad just makes it lose the aesthetic appeal.

i use a rocketfish mousepad, double sided, and its like some sorta special plastic shit.. but i don't know if its just me or not, anyone else experiencing MAJOR dust on their mouse feet on the deathadder?

I use the Steelseries SP, and i find it pretty good, it's got a good hard plastic top and is optimised for lasers, so it's gonna last a long time (I can see it lasting a decade+ so long as I don't cut it in half of something :P).

You say Steelseries cost a lot, well I think not really, Steelseries SP is $39.99, but it's made from quality goods and is gonna last you a LONG time, so it's worth it. I certainly noticed it difference from wood (just desk), to mousepad. Mousepad also comes with gliders (which i didn't use, makes the mouse literally....glide, you could push it lightly in any one direction and it wouldn't stop until it hit the desk :p. Lol).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826995010

its made of glass =o and made by stealseries is should call it glass series

Have you ever tried using a mouse on glass? Yeah. Doesn't work so well. I'll pass on that one. Dang, Steelseries charges a lot. Argh. It's not that my budget is low, trust me I've got more than enough for a 4870x2 and such, but eh....it's a mousepad. I don't expect to pay any more than $25 ish.