Mousepads

stealseries makes some nice pads but they arent really better priced.

i got a nice steel series. Couldnt be happier. Suggest you look at one

just go with the Goliathus control cheap and good.

Sadly the midsized QcK on Newegg that I kinda want is a World of Warcraft edition. Therefore. Yeah. No thanks. :/ It was nicely priced too.

want cheap and good performance?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826999058

problem solved

Yeah. That one is under extreme consideration. As of now I stand at Goliathus Speed, Goliathus Control, then this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817114326 . The Pro Solutions Pad.

I use an eXactMat. I bought it because it came with the wrist pad, and I definitely needed one. With my old pad, the bone at the bottom of my palm would rest on my desk, and after hours went by, it'd be red and hurt like a bitch for a couple more hours. The pad itself is great, it has the speed and control sides, and my wrist doesn't hurt anymore. it's really not that big. it will fit on any normal size desk.

I wouldnt get the pro solutions.

its a white exactmat pretty much.

Also, there is a weird coating on it that wears after excessive use and your mouse doesnt track anymore...

Stick with one of the soft pads unless you're buying a steelseries hard mat or a destructor.

pro solutions are made for mac's

Doesn't mean we can't use em. A mousepad's a mousepad.

tru but why not just buy the black one? its more sleek imo and it comes with a wrist rest or the goliathus i want one badly gunna go pick up a medium size goliathus XD

Yeah. I'm probably gonna get a goliathus. With my sensitivity I move like, an inch on the mousepad and 12 inches across the FREAKING GAY 17" MONITOR I HAVE. I should invest in a new monitor, but I'm gonna wait til my dad goes to Korea in March. THEN I'M GETTING A BLUE ToC. If they didn't get rid of it over there by now. :[

snarlingchicken wrote 1 minute ago »

Yeah. I'm probably gonna get a goliathus. With my sensitivity I move like, an inch on the mousepad and 12 inches across the FREAKING GAY 17" MONITOR I HAVE. I should invest in a new monitor, but I'm gonna wait til my dad goes to Korea in March. THEN I'M GETTING A BLUE ToC. If they didn't get rid of it over there by now. :[

your on a 17 in monitor WTF!? wow you need to upgrade and if you get a blue ToC im going to envy yooo soo much

good choice.

Yeah. When LCD's first came out, it was one of the first LCD monitors from Sony. It's not bad or anything, it just small and suckish.

and probably really low res

1280x1024.

I'd have to go with Pathogen on this one

I've got the Steelseries Experience I-2 (the glass mousepad) and I love it. It doesn't wear down my feet like aluminum, and the pad doesn't wear down like plastic either.

And a mouse on glass is bad, you're right on that. But this pad is frosted glass and imo offers perfect control and speed for gaming. I went cal-m using this mousepad so it can't be THAT bad xD

Edit: with a deathadder btw

Eh. Sorry. I just ordered the Goliathus Speed. Hopefully it will be a good one.

Got the Goliathus in today. I gotta say. It's nice. Gonna test it out tonight on TF2, CoD 4 and some other stuff.