Minecraft 2022

My Build, located @ 294, 63, -7505 in the Overworld accessed @ 44, 128, -934 on the Nether roof. I built custom palm’ish trees with the largest containing a house and a Wallaby carrying “Mick Dundee” villager, and a custom mine. I built this in creative using worldedit and rebuilt on the server using litematica after farming the resources. The boat is not my design. @sprouts87

9 Likes

My floating islands are located at -885, 115, -6395 in the overworld and can be easily accessed on the nether roof at -123, 128, -817. If you don’t fly I suggest swimming up the water stream on the overworld surface island or (the easiest option) using the nether roof portal if you wanna check it out :smiley_cat:. I wanted to showcase game progression on each island starting out on the overworld surface as the home base where adventures are displayed, entering into the caves, exploring the nether, and finally end game material with the new deep dark in the mix.

8 Likes

This is the mighty Tux, defender of the L1 techs kingdom.

Cords are 272, -69 in world

8 Likes

Not much but was fun playing with everyone again
My coords are -2817, 1887

8 Likes

Tower of Evil
coords x: -2390 y: 81 z: 2205

Full potential during a thunderstorm as seen on the video i posted earlier.

8 Likes

“No new boss in over 10 years”

1 Like

Wasn’t the warden a boss

I wondered about that, he seems way more difficult to deal with than anything else when we went down into the caves on stream.

It was. The Minecraft devs took inspiration with Terraria because of their summonable boss and wanted one too.

Just a reminder to anyone still working on their builds-- I’ll be doing the judgening this weekend! If you want to submit your build, add it to this thread and/or tag me before Saturday. Excited to check everything out. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pranking Drowsytree while working on his train in creative @BroadBandElf @dexmaster

3 Likes

We have a handful of official submissions:

1. @BroadBandElf - Tux (Sidenote-- Did you also do the Bone Zone skelly spawner nearby?)
  2. @AlaniCat - Floating Islands
  3. @sprouts87 - Bunny Kangaroo Island
  4. @Murdock58 - Dinosaur
  5. @sent_to_dev_null - Tower of Evil

Am I missing anyone else who wanted to be judgened? I’m grabbing screenshots and broll of the builds today, but didn’t want to auto-submit anyone who didn’t actually want to be submitted lol.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Bone Zone is @Sausage

2 Likes

I built a little jungle camp, out past your place on the neither roof. Nothing extraordinary.

Overworld Portal Coord -223/71/7618

4 Likes

@sprouts87
kangaroo-ready

1 Like

luckily art is open to interpretation :wink:

2 Likes

It was more of a complementary piece to @Sausage s work. Figured it would fit well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really wish we had time to build this one, it was a genus idea, just occurred a little too late for the cut

…this actually makes way more sense since there’s a villager in the front pocket hahahaha. Derp.

3 Likes