Return to Level1Techs.com

Magic the Gathering

MTG everything thread!

I have a black, blue, green deck but I may go back to just black and blue because I don't have that good of cards.

1 Like

I used to run a rakdos and a orzhov. But I don't have anyone to play with anymore, and my cards are old.

..sadface

0 Likes

the 90's are calling

2 Likes

My playgroup started playing "EDH" (or "Commander")... if you get a playgroup together, your old cards will be the bees-knees and melt faces!

1 Like

I have a mono black rat themed EDH deck
Commander: Marrow-Gnawer

0 Likes

I have three decks. One is a Blue/White aggro, another a Red/Black aggro, and a Green/Blue/Red Control deck.

0 Likes

is the rest of your deck Relentless Rats?

Cause it should be :p

For extra demoralizing pain, throw this in there:

1 Like

No, there are 3 in there for filler until i find some more rats, however i am in the proccess of collecting relentless rats to build a dedicated relentless rat deck, i have 20 some, and some one just offered to sell 26 more to me.

That artifact may be something i should add, or something else that gives my rats flying because right now i have no defense agents flying except for spells like murder.

1 Like

Have a tonne of black cards, but i mainly used a green/white combo when i played. Green for the damage and white for the spells and enchantments.

0 Likes

I have also been collecting unhinged and unglued cards and hope to build an commander deck with them at some point.

This one is one of my favorites

0 Likes

hahaha, that'll be ridiculous. You must not forget:

:p

0 Likes

thats one i got too. i also have this one

0 Likes

My fav:

Got to love that Denimwalk

2 Likes

I remember i started playing back when Ice Age came out. i played off and on. I haven't played a card game in years though.

There is an awesome little card shop here where i live that sells/buys singles. the rares are so cheap. like $4-$12. highest i ever saw a single card go for was like around $18 for the UBER rare ones.

This is my favorite card from probably my favorite Set (Urza's Saga). i remember getting beat in ONE turn by this card.... before i even got to take my first turn. T_T so cheap lol

0 Likes

Ok now that is just way to OP.

But the Urza saga was great, I liked it a lot as well

0 Likes

Win on First Turn.
Cards in hand: Swamp, Dark Ritual, Entomb, Shallow Grave, any 3 other cards

1. Play Swamp, tap for 1 black mana
  2. Play Dark Ritual for 3 black mana
  3. Pay 1 black mana to play Entomb, search your library for Serra Avatar and put it into your graveyard
  4. Pay 2 black mana to play Shallow Grave as an instant, target Serra Avatar (summons her and gives her haste)
  5. Attack for 20 damage

I can't remember exactly what the guy used, but i know he used this card

1 Like

I don't really like to play for quick turn wins, or infinite combos, it takes the fun out of it. I like it when a game draws out for a little while.

0 Likes

Agreed, btw anyone in here watch spell slingers?

0 Likes

Started during Legends an quit at Darksteel because fuck Archbound Ravager.

0 Likes

Probably this:

1. Mountain
  2. Rite of Flame (http://magiccards.info/scans/en/cs/96.jpg)
  3. Pyretic Ritual (http://magiccards.info/scans/en/m11/153.jpg)
  4. Seeting Song (http://magiccards.info/scans/en/ddg/70.jpg)
  5. Sneak Attack
  6. Serra Avatar
0 Likes