Magic the Gathering

I play MTG. To many decks to remember. Doesn't help that I have well over 10000 cards.

I'm currently running an mono blue Tron deck in modern, and building an Ojutai-centered Bant deck for standard. I try to play at FNM most weeks.

I should put my cards to good use.

I also need to find the cards I have in AZ.

I wish I still had my "Magical Hack"

so i guess from the youtube comments, the cards that guy wouldnt show were counterfeit cards. cool

Currently saving for a modern 8-rack deck. In the mean time I play the b/w tokens event deck with some modification.

Sold all mine to afford living during college. Had an almost awesome black/white zombie deck. Best I remember the main players are Phage the Untouchable, zombie infestation, and ..... I can't remember the rest. Got out right before 8th ed came out.

I cast Macabre Waltz for one colorless mana and one black mana

This thread is now returned from my graveyard, under my control.

1 Like

I'm glad this was brought back from the dead. I just started playing again after about 4 years. Stopped playing during the original Innistrad set.

I usually play EDH but wanted to get a standard deck in case I went to any FNM.

So I ended up putting together Owen Turtenwald's second place (at Pro Tour Sydney) deck called Temur Emerge. Though the name should have been Temerge. -_-"

Sorry dude but for taking control of this thread you got the wrong card!
and i got 6 of these XD

Suck it!

Bring it on, I got plenty of cousins to go arorund!

And yesh my artifact suicide deck is one of my favorites XD
I only got lot of old cards now. Haven't been playing it last years.

Oh boy in glad this thread is back from the grave. I just got back in last month after a year break

1 Like

I just started last month, I already have an awesome b/r deck and a really good g/w deck.

I cannot tell you how tempted I was to play this, and close the thread.

I'll just play this instead.

1 Like

I'll just play this. Then you can't close the thread :)

1 Like

Your real dark deck? I always enjoy some suicidal decks.

This thread... makes me sad... I done sold all my cards :(

I had some good decks too (ಥ_ʖಥ)

A nice artifact+eldrazi, A RWB flying/burn/control

I had a few others but those were my best/favorites

I will now go cry in a corner for my blasphemies

One of the biggest mistakes of my life was selling my 10000+ card collection. Atleast I get to enjoy collecting from scratch again.

damn i don't know i didn't play for long time but i just cant sell them... :(