Magic The Gathering

Woo Hoo! Can we try this again?

2 Likes

I haven’t played in a while but my main deck was a mono blue, illusion tribal deck

1 Like

I haven’t really had a chance to play since Allegiance was released, but my main standard deck is Izzet counterburn. Lot’s of fun through GRN, need to see how it holds up against some of the new mechanics.

yes but in a thread that is not going on 4 years old

1 Like

Looking to swap a few cards, start a game (I am in Hawaii). Have plenty of cards hoping to trade for a old laptop or motherboard or anything like D&D stuff, If I can’t find anyone to play with. I am rusty, but love the game, haven’t played in a while. Or if any body has a idea of what to do with cards when you don’t know a single person in your area that plays…?

Magic?

Never heard of it.

3 Likes

I assume you play currently, I have been out of the loop for several years. Don’t know anyone that plays. And I got my cards… want to do something…? with? them?.. maybe start playing again!

I haven’t played much in the past few years, actually. I mothballed my cards when I moved the last time, and never developed a social circle that played.

A friend of mine recently became very interested, so I pulled them out again. It’s why I’ve got them out right now. I’m trying to rekindle my love of deck construction.

1 Like

I wish i could just scan all my cards and play online.

I’m too poor to play MtG.

1 Like

I used to play with MWS.
It was a solution to this problem.

It’s free and has online play?

Yes.

http://www.magicworkstation.com/

A little bit of work is required to set it up.

Nothing that a google search (or two) can’t solve.

I’ve not played since the mid 90s.

I guess the game has probably moved on as there was so much imbalance about due to mox’es.

There are different formats now because of that. In official tournament play, many of those cards are banned for those reasons.

Hey hey have you tried www.xmage.de? you can play magic on that for the price of free :slight_smile:

I play a lot of magic as I mentioned you can do it online with
www.xmage.de

or you can play magic arena.

Love me some majiks :>

You guys are awesome, thanks for the leads. I am checking this stuff out right now.

Red and White deck

haven’t played in quite a few years, since the online version just doesn’t seem that much fun to me, was always into the face to face aspect more so

I feel kinda similar, i dont play poker, but i think its kinda like it adds to game in a similar way. Strategy of keeping a straight face at the right times, and adding a zing here and there. Also its greatly social.