Mac fanboy fails, again

[quote]Six was 9 years ago for you (or was it 9 months?) this was about 3 months ago.[/quote]

Are you implying that it takes 9 years to change your thoughts? 3 months is [b]a lot[/b] of thinking. A lot.

ultracombo wrote 14 minutes ago »

[quote]Six was 9 years ago for you (or was it 9 months?) this was about 3 months ago.[/quote]

Are you implying that it takes 9 years to change your thoughts? 3 months is a lot of thinking. A lot.

Your a Christian now?

No, I'm agnostic.

It just gets better and better:

Boy you are an idiot. I was talking about frequency. Guess a moron like you couldn't tell that 2533 MHz was low. To figure out the speed you have to multiply the frequency by the CPU multiplier and then you can compare speeds. T9400 is 2533 Mhz at 9.5x and the Q9000 is 2000 MHz at 7.5x. This proving that you don't know shit about computers. So things we know about. 1) You are an immature moron. 2) You know nothing about computers. 3) YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT!

Please flame AthiestPride007

don't care just posting

50CalPotato wrote 33 minutes ago »

Please flame AthiestPride007

With pleasure.

>:O

MOAR:

He says:

Moron hasn't learned to read yet.

The Macbook Pros uses the T9400 Duo core which is faster that the Q9000. Remember the quads are new so they haven't reached the best they can be and the best 2 Duo cores are better than the first quad cores. The q9000 has a 2000mhz and a 7.5x clock multiplier while the T9400 has a 2533mhz with a 9x clock multiplier making it faster.

My 4 PM to you

Sorry idiot but you just can't understand the facts. Why would Intel make a slower chip 2x the price than a faster one. If it's because it costs more to make just stop making the expensive slower one. This is my last post to you. You are a complete idiot who is to stupid to let anything in your brain. PS your IQ must be the same as a mule.

I say:

Moron hasn't learned to learn yet:

Yes, the quads are new, they can be better than what they are but the q9000 is not the first quad core.

Let me explain why the quad core is better:

Dual Core, you have 2 sets of 3 oranges (6 total)

Quad core: you have 4 sets or 2 oranges (8 total)

Is that simple enough for you're tiny brain to understand?

BTW, it's "my 4TH PM to you"

He replies:

We are talking speed and the T9400 is better. Now STFU.

I say:

LOL you have absolutely NOTHING to say do you?

Just because the clock speed is higher doesn't mean it's faster, just like the P4 example i gave you: a 3ghz p4 is NOT faster than a 2.3ghz core 2 duo.

Lulz

He now sends:

I gave you frequency which is a Universal measure now STFU. You are a total idiot who still has know answer to why a slower processor would be expensive than a faster one. Explain that moron. So STFU you are just some idiot who probably lives in their mommy's basement and the only diploma you have is from pre-school.

I reply:

I've explained it MANY times now: JUST BECAUSE THE CLOCK SPEED IS LOWER DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE PROCESSOR IS SLOWER AS IT HAS 2X THE OPERATING POWER.

And yes, the frequency is a universal measurement which you use INCORRECTLY (LOL "2000mhz and a 7.5x"= 15GHZ). No, you fail. You're knowledge is so limited oh, i almost forgot:

http://razetheworld.com/forum/topic.php?id=5688

this is you :)

that was below the belt

sending him this thread to have these people talk shit about his intelligence about computers

10/10 "Bastard" Acheivement Unlocked

Oh damm he hasn't realized that a laptop CPU costs twice as much because the have to be more efficient he must either not know much about computers or be a looser.

Also I already sent him the link to this thread.

Hello LOSERS!

Quincentopolis

I did what Atticuh did and it worked. I disabled on board and it worked right away. And I got a Diamond XS71DDL.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829111002

Quote | Report | Posted 2 days ago | PM This User | # | | |

IM LIKE A BLACKMAN WITHOUT HIS WEED

IM LIKE A MEXICAN WITHOUT HIS GARDENIN SKILLZ

IM LIKE A WHITEMAN WITHOUT HIS MEXICANS AND BLACKS!

You guys

[IMG]http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss49/ultracombo/gg.jpg[/IMG]

MACS ARE COOL FOR EDITING SHIT

AMD Is good for gaming

WTF IS INTEL FOR

^ There's that monkey again.

Well..he got owned. In the ass.

:3

The whole CPU multiplier thing has to do with Front Side Bus and the actual multiplier has little to do with performance, just with how well it overclocks, which you can't do on a Mac, or a notebook.

NEW:

He says:

A little correction it's the T9500 which is on the highest Macbook model and it's processor is about $600 CAD. And you still can't explain why it is? Only reason why is that it's better.

I reply:

Oh yes i can explain why it's expensive, it's a MAC optomised processor, it has to run cooler than a normal desktop cpu and it has to be built slightly differently. Where did you get the price anyway?

He says:

just realized that the website that I was looking at gave me the wrong info about the specks. I looked up the specks of the two processors and yes the q9000 is a little bit faster, but it does not have HD support and among other things that make the T9500/9400 better. This is also why all my other info was wrong. Nevertheless the T9500/9400 is better since it can support bigger laptop screens as well as HD.

I reply:

You know, the processor has nothing to do with High Definition output? That's the graphics processor's job.

He says:

It also explains why it is expensive. Still the T9500 is better

I say:

Wait, you just shot you're entire argument in the foot: You're reasoning behind the T series being better than the Q series was because the clock speed was faster, and now you're saying it's better because it displays HD (which isn't even the processor's job)?

I say again:

Remember a whole site of computer experts think's you're stupid:

http://razetheworld.com/forum/topic.php?id=5688&page=2

never forget :)