Mac fanboy fails, again

I was on youtube and i commented on a dell ad, the one with the new mac-like pc?

I say "finally, mac fanboys can shut up about pc's not being pretty"

He says:

Little do you know Dell wants to get Apple to let them run Mac OS on their systems, but Apple won't let anyone else run Mac OS.

I say:

Further showing why apple is a bunch of cunts

He says:

The reasoning for that is they don't want crappy specks with associated with their OS. AMD CPU'S makes me laugh. Plus when you have parts that aren't made for one another working together they slow down the system.

I say:

WTF? AMD cpus' work beautifully, if apple's OS has troubles running on foreign hardware, they should optomize it better

He says:

No AMD isn't. A 2.0 ghz duo core Intel is faster than the AMD counter part: AMD 2X 2.0 ghz. AMD is crap and even Dell stopped using AMD. AMD is only good for one thing! GAMING and nothing else. BTW Apple is not using old CPU's. The new Macbook (which I'm on right now) has DDR3 in it which only the new Intel CPUS can support. Apple only use the best! Now they just dropped the crap Intel video cards with new Nvidia's. Intel video cards suck.

I say (something along these lines):

AMD isn't WHAT lol? So what if dell stopped using AMD, one manufacturer OMG! If AMD is great for gaming it's good for just about anything. Apple is obviously using OLDER cpus, the core 2 line and no i've never seen a mac computer use DDR3.

Also, if they're using ddr3 they either have a core i7 which has NOT been released for any notebook or they have the OLDER core 2 series with a ddr3 controller, and ddr3 is much too big to fit in a laptop anyway

He says:

Why don't you go to apples website and see the specks on the New Aluminium Macbook has ddr3. Also the Nivida card that the Macbook uses was released 1 day before the Macbook. Now stfu you idiot. You obviously can't have a civil discussion without resorting to name calling you fuking idiot. So fuk yourself you moron. Lastly when a Microsoft can have a video editing software like Final Cut Studio that the majority of professionals use then speck you idiot.

I say:

Even if it HAS ddr3 it's still using the OLDER Core 2 Duo series dipshit. WHICH nvidia card was released to macbooks? Why can't you tell me?

You're one stupid fuck, telling me that i can't talk without cussing, right before calling me a fucking idiot.

Some random guy says:

Macbooks got the 8600M (i didn't see that earlier, so i didn't mention it YET)

He replies:

You are a wikipedia idiot. You just spew out what wikipedia say and I'm the Idiot. Firstly you can't even read it. L Read it again and it'll say the i7 is for desktop. Now moron the Macbook uses P7350 which was released in mid 2008 by Intel about 4 months before the Macbook. PS I only call people idiot if they are one. (Idiots to me are people who name call when nothing is said bad about them).

I say:

I don't read what wikipedia said, I rehearse what i already know. SHOW me the I7 line on a notebook (fuck i didn't read carefully enough, he'll forget it), just fucking show me you dipshit. You probably don't even know what a fucking memory controller is, as somebody who assembles computers regularly i don't expect you to have a intellegent response.

You have yet to tell me what new nvidia card apple has in their computers now.

I hope you're happy that the GTX 285 is coming to macs (although you probably didn't know what the GTX series was before i mentioned it) good luck playing any games with such a powerful card.

actually, PLEASE show me that i7 notebook, i'm DYING to see the fucking thing, i've only see the Q9000 series for WINDOWS notebooks, LOL I NEED TO SEE THIS, send me a link, send me proof that it's an i7 using DDR3 or GET THE FUCK OUT!

(No reply)

I send again:

LLLOOOOOLLL you say "the newest intel cpus" and now you tell me that the p series was released in mid 2008?

wow that was a long one (sorry if it sounded like i was raging)

> AMD is only good for one thing! GAMING

fucking fail!

well, you fail a little bit 50cal because mac notebooks do use ddr3, just not core i7, also, they have a nvidia 9400, which is a pretty good graphics card for notebooks.

eh i dont bother with mac fags any more there too ignorant

i just let it go and let them believe in whatever they want

there is no point in getting angry about it your jsut hurting yourself

cool story brah

George wrote 9 minutes ago »

well, you fail a little bit 50cal because mac notebooks do use ddr3, just not core i7, also, they have a nvidia 9400, which is a pretty good graphics card for notebooks.

agreed, i should of researched a bit more before arguing but i hardly doubt that somebody as stupid as him can find a real fault in my error riddled retorts.

that mac user must have eat a failburger lame i no

But none the less he is a fucktard

Cool Story, Br-

>AMD cpus' work beautifully

[IMG]http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss233/Fistacon/1239777104368.jpg[/IMG]

apple fanboys(typically) know as little about tech as 360 or ps3 fanboys. it makes arguing with them pointless... kinda like discussing politics with the average person.

intelligent mac users don't gloat about apple and they don't have biased opinions. that's why we don't see smart mac users on the surface, but they exist.

MeGotRice wrote 12 minutes ago »

Cool Story, Br-

Ok rice wtf ive seen like 3 pics today in these forums of people puking whats up with that shit is i like the new theme ?

xXxPathogenxXx wrote 50 minutes ago »

> AMD is only good for one thing! GAMING

fucking fail!

stfu AMD is fucking beastly

[IMG]http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss233/Fistacon/1239776995119.jpg[/IMG]

MeGotRice wrote 30 minutes ago »

Cool Story, Br-

Dont talk SHIT about AMD frank, AMD is hella sick performance, and is rlly on par in terms of gaming, some of us want a black edition CPU without having to pay 1000 dollars

SLI_boy wrote 5 minutes ago »

Cool Story, Br-

Dont talk SHIT about AMD frank, AMD is hella sick performance, and is rlly on par in terms of gaming, some of us want a black edition CPU without having to pay 1000 dollars

not to beef with AMD but don't you buy the black edition to get the unlocked multiplier? us intel users get that without needing the "black" edition...

50CalPotato wrote 5 minutes ago »

SLI_boy wrote 5 minutes ago »

Cool Story, Br-

not to beef with AMD but don't you buy the black edition to get the unlocked multiplier? us intel users get that without needing the "black" edition...

Ye you don't get black edition. you get EXTREME EDITION!

except those are like 1000 dollars

"You obviously can't have a civil discussion without resorting to name calling you fuking idiot. So fuk yourself you moron."

Seriously that shit made me LMFAO, no joke.

Also, seeing you all get trolled by Frank makes me laugh even more.

apple fan boy fail makes my day ROFLMOA apple is like a big nasty fat old man drinking beer and cussing people

except apple is drinking money from apple fans...

Fanboys make me laugh so loud lol

man y the fuck people bother, if u like apple just leave it like that, as well as amd or intel, if u like intel just keep it like that u don't need to tell y intel is better.

so please don't start a amd and intel war in here :)

lol that apple guy was a big fail