Mac fanboy fails, again

OH MY GOD THERE'S MORE:

The Macbook Pros uses the T9400 Duo core which is faster that the Q9000. Remember the quads are new so they haven't reached the best they can be and the best 2 Duo cores are better than the first quad cores. The q9000 has a 2000mhz and a 7.5x clock multiplier while the T9400 has a 2533mhz with a 9x clock multiplier making it faster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS AMAZING! HE'S RETARDED LOL!

Ok give me a link to the conversation. I wanna teach em' some manners.

preaching AMD isn't gonna help.

I don't need to preach "AMD" to him I just need to nail some sense into his brain.

macs suck

the_timonator wrote 21 minutes ago »

I don't need to preach "AMD" to him I just need to nail some sense into his brain.

it's on PMs now, its youtube...

His username is: AtheistPride007, have fun :D

Gunrule wrote 20 minutes ago »

macs suck

Care to explain why or are you just gonna say they suck because they suck?

lol AtheistPride.

Shows how ignorant the guy is.

Athiestpride?

This will be a major debate!!!

EDIT this is what I sent him

I have learned from a forum that you are saying that dual cores are better than quads and AMD is only good for gaming. Not so Quads run at 3.2 Ghz and higher when overclocked, and as time goes on they get cheaper and developers are utilizing all four cores, Also not only is AMD good for gaming they are also good for the other things that you do with a computer.(which is what?) So next time go into an argument without any facts at least do some research might I recomend tom's hardware. http://www.tomshardware.com/us/

Also if good did not make the universe why are we here?

That bit at the end is gonna make him think you're an idiot. There's no point in trying to talk to him about beliefs, he's probably so extreme that he would ignore any of your logic... kind of what atheists hate about religious people, lol.

Quads are already optimized in a lot of applications, no need to wait really. It's good that you didn't flame him at least.

I'm athiest, i have nothing agains't people who believe in religions, but athiestpride007 makes us look like a bunch of fucktards.

Yes I don't mind atheists. But I do mind atheists who think that religion is wrong and act like absolute idiots.

I don't hate atheists, I just don't like the immature who think they know everything and think that every christian is an idiot.

I thought you where an atheist and you did the exact same thing in the religion thread.

the_timonator wrote 3 minutes ago »

I thought you where an atheist and you did the exact same thing in the religion thread.

i was annoyed at the way some christians were talking about athiests, sorry bout that.

UPDATE:

He says:

I try to be civil again but guess idiots like can't be civil. Now idiot you are telling me the T9400 a $600 chip is slower than the Q9000 which is half the price and is clearly slower when you look at the specks. Come on idiot use your single digit IQ brain.

I say:

umm, yeah i am. The t9400 costs more because it's a LAPTOP cpu, which means that it is completely different when compared to a DESKTOP cpu like the q6600, you fucking moron.

50CalPotato wrote 51 seconds ago »

the_timonator wrote 3 minutes ago »

i was annoyed at the way some christians were talking about athiests, sorry bout that.

that was for ultra sorry for not using quotes

but sometimes I hate the way some Christians act

the_timonator wrote 6 minutes ago »

When I was 6, I believed in the tooth fairy. Since I used to believe in the tooth fairy then, I must believe in it now right? RIGHT?

ultracombo wrote 14 minutes ago »

the_timonator wrote 6 minutes ago »

When I was 6, I believed in the tooth fairy. Since I used to believe in the tooth fairy then, I must believe in it now right? RIGHT?

Six was 9 years ago for you (or was it 9 months?) this was about 3 months ago.

NEW (WOW LOL)

Too bad you don't have a brain. The specks tells you the speed of the processor and it clearly says the the T9400 is faster; too bad you are too dumb to understand that.

I Say:

YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED, YES IT SAYS IT'S FASTER, IS A PENTIUM 4 AT 3GHZ FASTER THAN A CORE 2 DUO AT 2.2GHZ?

ALSO: it's SPECS, short for SPECIFICATIONS not SPECKS