Looking for a budget, colour accurate, 75hz+ freesync monitor from Amazon UK

I guess so yeah :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You and others are trolling, anyone who puts a 2080ti in a enterprise solution is extremely unknowledgeable, enterprise nVidia cards also have cuda cores and are more tailored for their task, seriously how can someone who follows the YouTube channel know so little and have such a poor understanding of the term ‘budget’… boggles the mind. Maze in your trolling you literally quote someone who said I can’t really get the features at my budget even though I did. Easily.

And you’re trolling so pathetically you didn’t even read that I have my monitor. Sad.

Is this Linus Millennial Tech Tips forum or the Level 1 forum.

The term budget is relative, not absolute. So it depends on what your frame of reference is to what budget means.

No, you cannot. If it is between a 2080ti and a quadro, then the 2080ti is budget. This is because budget is a relative term, not an absolute one.

No they did not, because budget is a relative term, not an absolute one.

Please note that MazeFrame said server NOT enterprise. Server and enterprise are not the same word, there are plenty of non-enterprises running servers, such as myself. A 2080ti is perfectly fine for certain server applications.

Please see above, MazeFrame said server NOT enterprise.

For the last time, budget is relative to your perspective, and is not an absolute term.

@Granfalloon I would suggest you review the civility section of the FAQ. I am going to close this topic, and If you have further constructive things to say you can message a leader or moderator to re-open it.

5 Likes