Litecoin mining. more profitable than bitcoin!

Hate to break this to you but your pool info is wrong or your pool is down.

Btw can someone help me setup an account/wallet for the ltc I make to go into?

Pool's fine on my end.

Well I fixed my issues and now I can mine for the pool at 425kH/s but how do I link it to my wallet and how do I setup my wallet account?

On the pool website, click "My Account" then "Account Details" There it will show you the payment address, where you input your wallet address.

To set up your wallet you simply download, which can be found here: http://www.litecoin.org/

Note that it will take some time for the wallet to sync, just like the Bitcoin wallet.

I can't seem to get it set up right...I have made an account on the pool site and entered all the info into the litecoin file but it's telling me, "Couldn't connect to server". Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Is it a kernal error? Go back 1 page and look at my last post, it should fix it.

SmoothCriminal 700+ KH/s

is this real life

xD your welcome I have a Radeon HD 7950 OC 1200MHz

so that means I get like 4 ltc each time we get a block right :D

wait, what are your setting in the miner, i have one at 1125 and im only getting 600khash/s

Nah im already updated the only error it's giving me is the server thing. Also if i solo mine i only got like 45 KH/s with a 7850. I must've goofed somewhere..

No harm in trying.

It depends on the system they choose to distribute the coins, I have no idea in that regard.

I'm running a Sapphire 7850 2GB, I'll post my exact settings for you and see if it helps.

settings

So i am trying to join a pool (willing to join anyones) however when I try I get an error 

"Miner failed to start. Make sure you have the minerd executeble and libraries in the same directory as Litecoin Qt"

I'm not very smart when it come to computer language (yet) and I dont know waht this means. Any help will do

Are you using Reaper or something else?

I'm trying to use cpuminer because im on a mac, and I would like to join your pool. Hwever im on a laptop so I dont know how much help ill be. I woul like to start making so profit to build a pc this summer so i figured mining could help alittle

Unforutnately due to the fact that you're running on a mac laptop, and mining via CPU, your KH/s will be abysmal and you run the risk of overheating your laptop. But you're more than welcome to try.

As far as your problem, I assume what their saying is to have files you extracted the miner in be in the same directory as Litecoin-qt, which should be somewhere in your program files.

How long do I need to run the miner to make money in a pool. Can I run it on and off to reduce the heat prodcution?

I had trouble with the cpu miner as well, downloaded scryptMiner and works wonders.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62414.0

Thanks but it still gave me the server error.