Litecoin mining. more profitable than bitcoin!

How many kh/s would i be getting with my Radeon HD 7950 and whats a really good mining pool?

LTC is $1.20 on BTC-e right now, everyone should probably go stock up while you can.

Im having trouble setting up the reaper config to point at the pool, what exactly do i have to put in and such, and what should i remove, i joined grape drink but the getting started hasnt helped me figure this out at all

Hello, awesome post

I get an error with reaper, did all the configs as you stated them.

"Kernel build not successful: -46"
"Error: Error creating OpenCL Kernel"

I have tried lowering agression and different gpu thread currencies

This is what im getting, sorry for the retardation ive just never configured things like this before, also when i try to mine with the LTC wallet i get 

"miner failed to start. make sure you have minerd executable and libraries in the same director is litecoin Qt"

Edit: chaged device to my GPU (told you i was retarded) and im now getting the same error as the guy above.

it works when i use GUIMiner, should I just use that instead?

Same here reaper just opens and then crashes

jebus, screw kattare, i'm sticking with your pool ztrain.... 18 shares in less than a minute

I fixed my crashing issue by downloading Reaper 13beta a4 (64 bit)

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=168823.0

*EDIT* You can download Reaper v13 beta here:

http://wiki.solidcoin.info/wiki/Reaper

(It may or may not fix your problem, it fixed mine as I was getting the same kernal error)

I heard of a GUIminer for bitcoins and i think i may try that out is i have no clue what to do with things like reaper

Edit: Ok i got everything sorted for Bitcoin and Litecoin GPU mining, but i cant get the wallet Mining app set for CPU mining nor the GUI miner i used for Mining litecoins with my GPU, anyone have any idead what to do ?

yep solved my issue as well, bless ya

any guiminers yet, I've got a GT 240, a GTX 240 and a GTS 8800, and soon to be athlon II X4, should I get into it?

I'll join you. I'm setting up now. 

How will our earnings be distributed through the pool? What kind of return am I looking at if I mine regularly? How often are the payouts?

We're not even at 2Mhash/s and WeMineLTC is over 200Mhash/s aint that some shit.

because this pool has been open for 2 days... the mhash doesnt matter too too much. more mhash = more frequent payments, but with probability your payout will be the same.

so it might take 5 days before a payout, but you will get much more ltc in that payment.

ive now got 4 computers mining :D

jesus, ztrain, you got a really nice pool, and the miner you linked to is awesome! in about 40 minutes, I got about 200 shares, and only ONE stale. that's better than bitcoin wit stratum!

How exactly do i set it up? Maybe i'm to tired to understand right now... hm...

Anyway, what is the expected speed for an amd fx-6100 overclocked to 4.2ghz?

EDIT: Nvm i got it working, Will prob mine some litecoins with the cpu while mining for the tek and me with my gpu!

So what kind of distribution method are we looking at for the pool?