Level1 Space Station 13

Space station 13 thread. Share war stories, hop in with others, discuss preferred stations etc

https://spacestation13.com/

also: would anyone here be interested in spinning up an l1t community station?

2 Likes

hmmmm what is this

It’s a space station sim, with an absurd level of detail and depth

think dwarf fortress multiplayer.

You enter, the server chooses a game type, and you do your job on the station and try to survive or complete various objectives.

You can play as the station cook, trying to keep poison out of the food supply, a miner getting raw materials to sell and upgrade the station with, a geneticist that creates horrors in his lab, a doctor that improvises prosthetics, an engineer with a pyro streak, a chemist that creates new and better ways to grief their fellow man, or a janitor tasked with cleaning up the inevitable mess.

You can also play as about a dozen other jobs including clown and mime

2 Likes

i really might have to test this out

get ready for dwarf fortress level UI and learning curves, but it’s a lot of fun. played on and off for years

I recommend goonstation #3

2 Likes

what about paradise station… sounds nevada test sitey

I’ll see if I have any time to hop on, sounds very intriguing.

you really wanna learn the ropes on a goonstation. They’re the upstream. Most of the flavor forks are janky as hell and you cant deal with that jank unless you know how things are supposed to work

2 Likes

Its a ton of fun

2 Likes

goonlake it is lol

99-103% of youtube stories are fabricated, or plagiarised AND fabricated

2 Likes

it’s a review, and yes

1 Like

goonlake?

you want goonstation 2 or 3, 1 is an RP server also

for fuck sake m8 I was making a joke

the stories in that video were made on a private server for the express purpose of the video with a team of the producer’s friends, so not fabricated as in never happened, just fabricated as in never happened organically

1 Like

See where the A is on valley

Thats the pyramid waypoint that pilots use to VFR to Area 51. LOL groom lake facility nig nog…

Would anyone ever doubt that?

that specific youtuber caused a ruckus a while back because it went viral and every server was packed with newcomers trying to replicate those exact griefing methods and then complaining when they were jailed or robusted

bit inside baseball but ok

1 Like

Thats why he says don’t play it lol

1 Like