Level 1 Gains

Be careful with weight lifting. It can be bad for your heart. Not immediately. But causing yourself heart damage over time can cause plaque buildup after your arteries repair themselves.

Can you expand on this?

1 Like

Explain what?

@Eagle_88 is trolling

3 Likes

So is Brenton Terrant. :ok_hand:

Ohh you got me.

1 Like

A 4 egg cheddar cheese omelet fried in a lot of butter? No. That’s just my breakfast.

Sorry, i’ll try make a point of it next time she gets some. Asked her last night and she was goign to buy some more the other day but the shop was out of stock. Should be getting some in this week.

Another 24 hr fast today.

Didn’t eat between lunch time yesterday and lunch time today. Feel fine.

Trying to break through to below 92kg (92.2, 3 days in a row now). I find when i plateau, a single decent fast gets my body into weight reduction mode again for a week or so.

I’m in the middle of a big move, so diet and workout program is a disaster. Hotel gym has no barbells, so no big 3 lifts. I’m basically just trying to hold on to what i’ve already built. Already lost like 5 pounds over the past couple weeks. Looking forward to getting back to the gains grind soon.

Good news!

Some came in at the store and we had some this evening.

https://hermanbrot.com.au/products/low-carb-pasta/

It is made in italy. You may be able to find another reseller.

Its not zero carbs, but at under 9g per serve its low enough that you can have it on keto, especially if you’re doing one meal a day or similar. Load that shit up with meat and cheese, etc.

edit:
if you check the site they also do low carb bread. but the best before on that is 4-5 days. the pasta lasts 2 years in storage so that would maybe be ok to ship, the bread won’t.

I’m not sure they will ship international, but again you may be able to find the same or an equivalent product at a different reseller.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of fucking protein.

Well, pasta isn’t made from fat :smiley:

But yes. Protein good for feeling full, and body repair too.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s awesome. I can eat even more pasta then, haha

Like that’s not just filler, that’s good shit man

2 Likes

Went hiking and shit in Grand Canyon and around AZ. Really fucking nice.

Got sunburnt. Not that nice.

1 Like

So, did some reading on cycling (as in bicycle).

Apparently higher cadence and shorter gear selection = faster riding and faster recovery. Confirmed. Average speed 4km/h higher - until i ran out of cardio capacity. Need to work on that.

Also, 90.9kg (down from 107 over christmas) this morning. Another 5-8 kg to go for target weight then i’ll start focusing on muscle build.

I think i must be fully “fat adapted” at this point. I ate only 2 small meals all weekend. Ate one meal a day on thursday/friday as well. Simply haven’t been hungry. I’m interested to see what happens when either

• i start introducing carbs in a targeted way pre-workout, or maybe once a fortnight have a carb instead of fat day
  • i reach goal weight and then start trying to eat more to bulk… given how “not hungry” i am, it could be an effort…

Switched it up this week. Only compound or barbells.

Holy shit the burns.

Absolutely fucking loving this.

Byebye dumbbells.

3 Likes

Welcome to the dark side !

1 Like

So my adjustable bench won’t go fully upright, so I use this shitty chair for seated press. Sketchy as fuck, but I don’t go higher than 135 anyways.

3 Likes

Is that in personal gym or on a public one ? Also don’t you have a wrack I usually do them in a wrack sitting on the ground. Still a good replacement.