'LEAKED: Head Of FCC Mocks Impending Destruction Of The Internet'

The name of the thread is:
‘LEAKED: Head Of FCC Mocks Impending Destruction Of The Internet’
How is it a “leak” when Ajit Pai, a hero of the first amentment, put his mocking on a youtube video?

“Branding” is everything in a media dominated culture, net neutrality and it’s proponents have just achieved this.

Someone please Photoshop a dildo in his hands from the meme part.

I am sure we can find plenty of people less scummy than Trump, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, etc. It ain’t hard.

I think people gotta grow some balls for once and actually do it. Roy Moore the pedo didn’t make it in Alabama, so these fucks can lose.

“I really wouldn’t expect all this doomsaying from a mod. This is just more Reddit tier fear mongering.”

It’s called being a realist. This isn’t the only deregulation that happened today after all.

It is about time we start private isps. #Level1ISP.

2 Likes

I hate to say it but that’s Amazon’s loss, but Amazon knows what to expect, they said they were against it as well so they understand the risk I would assume.

Fucking hell, even APPLE is against it, something I am on Apple’s side for.

1 Like

gonna quote this

Anyway, sure you can find someone better but do they have a chance? You cant just go on a platform of being a well intentioned individual. You have to have connections to money unless you are a millionaire so boom you’re already selling out or are “”“the one percent”"". Then you have to be capable of becoming a public figure which is not easy. Along with a myriad of other things like being able to not give your real opinion on things and actually talking like a congress critter. You can’t just barnstorm Washington and expect anyone to give a shit about you or your policies.

You’re still coming off in an overly negative manner which is unnecessary bec…_ agh I’m just gonna post what I said on Crit

1 Like

He is just a mocking scum bag, who A. did what his former employers wanted and B. what gets him in good with Verizon once he leaves the FCC.

I hate to tell you and Eden, but this is directly involved with politics, whether you like it or not. As for the politics, Bernie proved that wrong and he isn’t the only one proving that notion wrong anymore. You can run politics without being a millionaire, just stop VOTING FOR THE FUCKS THAT ONLY SUPPORT MILLIONAIRES OUT OF FEAR!

I am just telling it how it is. But I can see you hate it when people stand up for anything and you expect us to roll over. At least I assume that’s what you think since you felt so kind as to share that screenshot.

Stop.

1 Like

Yes, because impotently raging on a forum of people who already for the most part agree with you is productive.

This is just a circle jerk and not in any way useful.

That’s a lot less than a million.

Also, don’t give me that bullfuck about Bernie. Trump and Bannon are selling our freedoms away and your gonna bitch about him who is fighting for it?

Bernie didn’t support repealing Net Neutrality and neither did most politicians, only (guess what) the Republicans supported it, either because they don’t understand it or that they are scummy.

No, I don’t think you people actually understand what’s happened.

When I said vote the fucks out, people roll over and bitch and cry and say “BOTH SIDES ARE BAD, THERE ARE NO GOOD POLITICIANS!”

All I am saying is GROW SOME BALLS and DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

/Good Night

Good night don’t let the door hit you.

Oh you are mistaken there are no good people, politicians are too narrow.

Everyone has a price and Bernie’s is a beach house.

3 Likes

Someone put a pepper in your jock strap?

Net neutrality starts in your home town BTW. You need to advocate for competition and vote in people who believe the same.

1 Like

Since you seem so fire and brimstone on this why dont you

and run for office

inb4 Mod highlighted blue post either saying stop it or locked

1 Like

Wow

Bought and paid for, interesting how much each individuals backing is worth

Why is no one talking about the root cause? There are anti-trust issues behind most of this. The oligopoly that currently exists and the regional and local monopolies they have negotiated are the problem. If you feel this is not the root cause, I’m curious to hear what you folks think it is.

lol you add to the fire, breh. Each and every time.

1 Like

2 Likes

Congrats. You know who to thank.

1 Like