LANsyndicate | Level1techs

California's public transit is embarrassing in most places. The worlds 4th largest economy and we don't even have highspeed rail and every subway system is a filthy mobile homeless shelter.

1 Like

Well with a population that small and such a volatile economy it's no wonder. But I digress

LAN SYNDICATE HYPE!!!!!

Some hotels have airport shuttling.

I am just doing a Hostel, Ill likely uber to it from the airport, but I might do Public transit.

I know I am busing to and from my hostel and the LAN

Well looks like there is a 90 percent chance I will not be going. Life has happened and I gotta take care of things here. Hopefully next year if this event takes off I will be able to come.

1 Like

i wonder how much that horse hovercraft cost?

1 Like

that vid was 11/10 lawlz

If you guys are a bit weary with your desktop's physical security I'd recommend these:

Probably should get two (each side panel)

There are some reviews that say the threaded section of the screws can snap (probably not very well made) but it would be worth it at least for the event.

@Logan
This may already be a thing but lan parties such as Intel Lanfest have barcode stickers that must be put on the desktops and monitors. Also there is a hardware curfew by that I mean at a certain time there is to be no hardware coming in or out of the event. Just wondering if rules and precautions like that will be enforced.

4 Likes

They're 6/32, which is pretty standard.

1 Like

got my suitcase packing figured out so I dont have to do it later.

Its a tight fit lol

also

Yea I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to bring my 23" monitor.

my 21.5 will fit in my suit case but it could make it too thick for this, I utterly refuse to check my bag.

Yea me too. refusing to check in my bags.
recently just bought a mini ITX case and that will fit in a carry on.
Delta airlines site says that you can bring one carry-on and one personnel item.

Approved Personal Items
1 purse, briefcase, camera bag or diaper bag
or 1 laptop computer (computers cannot be checked)
or 1 item of a similar or smaller size to those listed above

I've brought my node 304 on plane rides plenty of times, never had an issue, they usually just take a look at the computer and then you are all set.

1 Like